Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Monday, October 12, 2009

let it snow!

Good Morning from Minnesota!!! Look at the snow we got over night and it's still snowing!! ahhh


This morning I woked up at 5:30am I usually get up at 5am I over slept. I didn't want to get out of bed. I managed to get to work on time some how I washed my hair, put on some make-up and left. I was going out to start my car for a few mins before i left and it was snowing my car was covered in snow not only that Molly didn't move her car so I had to move her car that was behind me to the other side of side of the drive way. Not a good start to the week. Thankfully right now I only live 2 mins away from work. I texted Michael this morning and Said see this is why i don't have live a million miles away or in Tim Buck too.
I can't believe the snow we got this morning! It's way too early for snow! I'm not ready for snow. I am calling this Monday The Horrible no good Monday!
The kids had fun in the snow the this morning.

The kids made this huge snow ball outside lol


The kids playing in the snow this morning! I remember those days when we had our first snow of the year we'd get all excited and get our winter gear on and have our dad take us sledding.

Yesterday we celebrated my Grandpa, Ellis (my cousin), and Molly's birthdays. It was fun! I can't believe my Grandpa is 86 now! He doesn't look like he's 86! He's looking good for being 86 if i was him in public and didn't now how old he is i would have guessed somewhere in the 70's. Michael had to work all day yesterday. He came over after he was done at work. We did ask his niece to be our flower girl last night. We are done asking everyone who we wanted in our wedding. It is nerve wrecking. I had to ask everyone Michael wouldn't lol Tomorrow night we are all going to look at my dress and the bridesmaids dresses too. Michael's mom, sister, sister-in- law, his niece Emma who's our flower girl, my mom, my 2 sisters, my grandma, and maybe my aunt and cousin. I'm excited! I can't wait.

I am not feeling well right now, I didn't feel good last night when i went to bed. as the morning went on i just felt ickier. I ache, have a head ache, and a up set stomach. I hope I'm not coming down with flu. There were 4 kids gone this morning with the flu. I'm sure there were a lot more gone threw the whole school.
I am going to go take a nap and hopefully feel better! My sister is coming home today from college she is in Cedar Rapids Iowa. She will be home for a week. My parents are going to Mason City Iowa and Meet her at her friends house which is half way so then my parents won't have to drive 5 hours. Which is nice. I'm excited for her to come home and see her!!!!!





s

No comments:

Post a Comment