Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Friday, October 23, 2009

Sick and even more Sick! Worse cold ever that turned into a nightmear!

Well since I wrote last I had gotten worse with my cold! Yesterday as the day went on it was getting worse, my voice is gone! I lost it. The kids got me sick Ah and when I get a cold I get it 10x worse then everyone else with my asthma.

After work last night I begged Michael to come over because I wanted to see him! He didn't want to come over because I was sick with the nasty cold. He didn't want to get it. The nice fiance he is he came over for 45 mins. Then he went home because I was getting worse. I got ready to go to bed and a half hour after I was laying down and finally felled asleep. I woked up and was having trouble breathing. I ran upstairs and my mom was still up and said I need to do the Nebulizer. So I did that and went back to bed. My ear was throbbing and hurting so bad. My nose was stuffed up. So needless to say I slept terrible. I woked up at 1am and did the nebulizer again.

I went to this special needs training all day today in Eagan. I shouldn't have gone but I already paid for it and already got reimbursed. So I didn't have a choice I went. Got up at 6:30am because I woked up and had to do the Neb. again. Got ready and left by 8:15am. My voice was half gone. The class was frm 9am-3pm. It was long. I was looking out the window half the time watching it snow! Yes we got more snow today. It all melted though. I felt so bad coughing during the training. I got up and left many of times to go in the hall and cough and blow my nose. After the class I wanted to go to Plato's Closet. Bought more cute cloths. lol

On my way home I decided to go to Urgent Care at my clinic. Instead of going tomorrow in the morning. I went and had to wait 20 mins to see the Doctor ( which wasn't my doctor) He was old like in his 60's or 70's I couldn't decided how old he looked. lol. He was weird. He listen to my lungs and said ah ya I hear some icky stuff going on in your lungs. Then he looked in my ears because my right ear has been plugged all day. He goes ah ya it's kinda red in your ear. Then he said you can go sit back on the chair, I was on the table. We were talking and he was writing up the presciption and I said to him so do I have a ear infection? He goes ah go back on the table and let me look in your ear again. I forgot what I had said about your ear. So I did and he looked in it again and goes ah yes you do have an ear infection. He wrote a prescription for Z-pack to take for my ear infection and Albuterol Inhalation Solution for the nebulizer and Pro Air inhaler since my inhaler exp. last month. The doctor never said what I had with my chest Bronchitis or pneumonia. I am assuming I have bronchitis. I'm going to go see my regular doctor sometime this week. I went to Target after to fill up my prescriptions. 40.00 in medicines and 20.00 co-pay so a 60.00 night at Urgent Care. Lovely! Just what I wanted to spend. More money!


I hope I am better by Monday and have my voice because I have my depostion with my lawyer and the guy that hit me car insurance. I'm nervous for that.


I finally got home at 8pm after a long day. 12 hour day plus being sick. When I should have stayed home and slept all day! Did my nebulizer started my z-pack meds.
Michael went to the Dino place to Dino his engine for his car and the engine the guy built was leaking oil so they couldn't Dino his engine. Michael wasn't happy! They had to bring it back to the shop and the guy is going to work on it tomorrow and figure it out. I'm glad I didn't see Michael tonight since he was crabby and mad about that, It was probably a good thing I was sick haha. jk .

I am doing nothing tomorrow and resting and try to get better fast! We were suppose to go out to eat with Michael's whole family for his brother's 30th birthday and go to Brunswick bowling with everyone. I called Kathy and said I wasn't going to make it tomorrow. He's mom said stay home and rest and get better and she will pray for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment