Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Have offically got the nasty cold!

I have caught the nasty cold that has been going around! I started to feel it yesterday well a week ago it started out achy, headache, low temp. Then yesterday I was feeling achy, and had a head ache. plus a sore throat. I didn't want to say anything to the nurses that my throat hurt yesterday I didn't want to cancel the endoscopy. I figured I'll have a sore throat after it so why not have one going into it. LOL.

We got home last night after the procedure and Michael surprised me and came over I didn't think he was going to come over. He didn't stay too long because I was sleepy from the Benadryl they had given me from the itching I got from one of the medicine's given me. I a:m so sensitive to medicine and have some reaction to it if it's new medicine. I went to bed at 8:30pm and slept like a baby! Didn't wake up till my alarm went off at 4:45am! I don't know how I slept threw the night because I could hardly breathe out of my nose and had to put a Kleenex up it lol. My mom told me to do it when you have a cold. It helps you breath.I have officially got a nasty cold! I hope I don't have the H1n1. We have had 50 kids gone on Monday this week sick with either strep throat, H1n1, tempture, or a cold. Yikes! I just feel icky.

Michael didn't come over tonight because he didn't want to catch my cold. I don't blame him. I don't want it either. I thought I was safe this fall and wasn't going to catch it. I usually get sick 2 times a year sometime 3. Once in the summer and in the fall, and with my asthma I get the cold worse. I end up with bronchitis and end up doing a Neb. No FUN! I should have probably called in sick this afternoon to work. But I didn't.Not much is going to happen tonight! I have an eye doctor appointment tomorrow in the morning. Going to bed early.

Molly just order pizza for dinner since my parents aren't home tonight. I need to do my wash, it's over flowing. I don't have the energy to do it tonight. I don't have the energy do it anything barely. I get up and do something and feel worn out right away and have to sit down.I just want this cold to go away!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment