Had to get a picture :)
I know I was suppose to be resting today but I went to target with my she went there to get a prescription for my sister and we walked out with a full cart of stuff. LOL When we shop together at target it's kinda dangerous because we tend to buy stuff. We got 200 wedding invations for under 40 dollars :-D They were 75% off. Couldn't say no to that :) then I know I'm not suppose to be buying stuff for our "house" (we don't have yet lol) since we have to do a registry at target. I couldn't let this deal go.
and then I saw this
This skillet was on sale for 18 dollars originally 30 dollars. Being the nice daughter I am my mom got it. I saw it first and then my mom was like this would be good for us. I said okay! We get the old one then:)....... or even better we'll registered for it when start. Which probably won't be till March or so. I'm so looking forward to having that lil gun and say we want this.... and this......... and this......... and this.............. and this.......... and then look at each other and say do we really need this??????
We also found pajama's for Maddie :) We laughed when we saw them and said oh Maddie will look so cute them! Needless to say she didn't like them LOL and we are bringing them back to Target. It was funny she would hop like a little bunny and she would try to walk! lol
Too bad she hated it. Isn't the back cute? I loved it!
We got home after shopping at target and having a mother daughter bonding. It was fun! I remember when I was littler my sisters and I would always argue on the weekends to have alone day shopping with mom. We thought we were something special having to go shopping to the mall with mom alone :) I giggle now when I think about it.
After dinner It was my turn to watch the movie I wanted to see. Since last weekend Michael got to pick his movie TAKEN. Well tonight we watched





No comments:
Post a Comment