I woked up at 6:30 this morning coughing my head off. I thought I was feeling better yesterday till I woked up this morning on the wrong side of my bed coughing. Maybe I should have really rested yesterday and I probably over did it. My ear is still plugged up! I hope my antibiotic will kick in soon and get this ear unplugged! Who at 22 years old still gets ear infections? I guess ME!
We didn't go to church this morning since I have been coughing my head off. My mom's back was hurting her this morning too. Michael went into work this morning for a bit.
I'm sitting on the couch in our family room watching tv and surfing the Internet. Maddie is next to me sound asleep, I wish I could go back to sleep. She is making some weird noises lol. I had to turn the T.v. down to make sure it was her and not my stomach growling at me lol.



I'm am trying to save as much money as I can. I know I can do it! I did it when I saved about 17 grand to buy my own car 3 years ago! It took years to save that much money. I have been putting half my pay check in my savings account for our wedding. I know Michael is saving money too... well He's broke now since he put all his money in his car he's rebuilding and will get it all back when it sales! I wish I could put in more money in my savings account. I put half my pay check in it once a month try to do more. The first month when I get paid goes to my car payment and car insurance and gas. The second part of the month when I get paid goes directly to savings well Half of it. I'm doing really good. Before I had to really start saving I'd be buying new cloths every weekend. and spending on other miscellanies things. Now I can't really do that. Which was hard to do at first. I was use to spending it on whatever I really wanted. Now I think before I buy something and ask myself Do I really need this? I usually force myself to tell myself no LOL I am proud of myself for trying to save as much money as I can before our wedding.
Speaking about Weddings. We have picked where we are going for our Honeymoon! We are going to be going to Playa DE Carmen Mexico and staying at Royal's resort. It's an All inclusive resort and adults only! Which will be nice! We are going right away after we get married either that Monday or Tuesday morning for a week. So it will be a real Honeymoon! My parents are going here in February for there 25Th wedding Anniversary. So they will get to tell us how it is when they get back. Which I'm sure they will love it! It is rated 5 stars. Everyone that has gone to it has loved it! My mom found this place. :-) Here are some pictures of the resort ;)

^
Here is the room that faces the ocean! what a romantic get away :)
^
The bathroom area
^
The liquor dispenser lol in the rooms
^
The view of the ocean from the room
^
The pool area

^
The beds on the ocean
^
The view of the ocean! You can take a boat to Cozumel for the day.
We are excited and can't wait! We keep saying it will go by fast and before we know it we'll be getting married on our way to this resort!
Tomorrow morning I have my Deposition with my Lawyer and the guy's (I think car insurance) I'm not looking forward to it. I had to go to this last Apirl (I think) with my car insurance. They make me look like the bad one! When It wasn't my fault. I was in traffic and merging coming home from my sister's Dance team compition on her Birthday (mind you) and the Guy re-ended me! When I was stopped and he was going 35 MPH. Let me tell you it's been a long 3 years of pain. I had to drop my college classes and was told I wasn't going to be able to be a Dental Assisant if I was I'd be in trouble in the next 5 years with my neck and back. It was so hard to drop it and to hear those words when I had finally figured out what I wanted to do. I have been strong and try not to think about it. I am in pain everyday and as I said above I haven't slept threw the night since my car accident! (3years) No FUN!
My mom will be coming coming with me, I want her to be a witness in case something had happen. It will be my lawyer, me and the guy's care insurance people and my mom can't say anything only my lawyer and I can talk. Which is hard. They ask you questions upon questions about your health and why you are seeing the medical doctors your seeing. I almost started crying last time at the end and wanted to say I'M SORRY BUT THAT GUY THAT HIT ME IS THE BAD ONE AND NOT ME! I WAS AT A STOP AND HE OBVIOUSLY DIDN'T SEE ME STOPPED AND RE-ENDED ME!!!!! I hope we settle and we the money we need/owe me! otherwise if it doesn't we have to go to the real court with everyone including the guy that re-ended. Which is scheduled for January 25,2010. I'm praying we won't have to go!
We are meeting tomorrow with my lawyer 2 hrs before we have the deposition and go over things before it. I was nervous Friday when my voice was gone, I was thinking oh goodness how am I going to do this? Good thing it is partly back. I wasn't going to cancel it if it was still gone because they have canceled on me 4 times already ! Our first time we had schedule was in this July and kept canceling on me and finally here it is tomorrow!!! ahhh!!






No comments:
Post a Comment