My parents have decided to get new furniture downstairs, they actually bought the couch/ love seat last night. Kinda excited. Made me realize yikes it's expensive buying things for your house. I think we might use the couch they parents are getting rid of in Michael I's house when we buy a house, just for now and later buy a couch. It's just so we don't have to spend all our money right away.
As for looking at houses, We have started kinda. We have been on MLS looking. We originally were looking at houses in Isanti, Cambridge, East Bethel, Ham Lake... kinda out in the middle of the woods area with land. We went last weekend to look at some houses out in Isanti and Cambridge and I didn't realize how far Isanti and Cambridge really was. I almost had tears in my eyes on our way back from looking because I knew I was going to break Michael's heart that I thought it was too far away from everything plus work I would be driving 30miles one way to work and I'm sure I'm going to have a split shift same hours as this school year 6am-9:30am and then go back from 2;30-6pm...... I could go to my parents house on my break. That's not the point I'd be spending so much money on gas and putting a ton of miles on my poor car which is new kinda 3 years old 2006 Saturn Ion and I bought it all by myself with no cost signers:-) I bought it with 10miles on it and now it has 27,600 miles. Not too bad. I only drive a block to work and back so not putting much miles on it back and forth to work. We usually drive my car when we go out on the weekends Michael and I. So I told Michael that I don't think Isanti and Cambridge will work. He kinda got mad at first. He said well I'm glad we figure it out now and not before we bought a house it would have been too late.
We are waiting for Michael to finish his car he restores car this is 4Th car he has restored the one he sold before he might just right before in matter of fact. Went to Germany. He is restoring a 1968 Dodge Dart.
Here is a picture of it. It should be ready very soon. He is just waiting on the engine to be ready. Back to the story, I get side track lol.... So we are waiting for him to sell this car after it's done getting restored. He gets a lot of money for doing these cars. So we are waiting for him to sell it and then use part of the money he gets for it to put a good chunk of it as our down payment for a house. We are going to use a family we babysit for I have been babysitting their kids for 7 years or more. They have twin girls that were 7 months when I started watching them and a brother that was 2. Now the girls are in 2nd grade and the boy is in 4Th grade. They also have a little brother who is 2 1/2 years old. The mom is a Realtor and the dad is a Mortgage broker! So they will help us on finding a house. I hope we start by December or January :-) or sooner I know it's will take a long time. Michael wants a pull barn garage aside of the house. I said I want a walk in closet! haha. I know Micheal will get a pull barn garage so he keep restoring cars. I just need a walk in closet for all my cloths! I have so much!!! Eventually once we start a family, the plan is to wait 1-2 years to start having kids once we get married. Who knows though I could get pregnant on our honeymoon......(I hope not) We really want to wait and be married and be happy together. Once we start the plan is that I'll do home daycare at our house so we won't have to put our kids in daycare. It's also very expensive! I don't know how some families do it!





No comments:
Post a Comment