Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Friday, September 18, 2009

My First Posting :-)






This is my first time posting, I'm excited to start blogging now. I have been reading other blogs and kept putting it off to get one. I thought I guess it's time to get one.

I am working at a before and after school program with school agers at an Elementary school. I am now on my split shift at work meaning I work 6am-9:30am and then go back from 2:30-6pm It's nice in a way but kinda stinks. It will be nice this year with all the wedding planning and dress fittings. I'm so excited for our wedding.

Michael and I see each other every night or every other night depending on if he's working on his 1968 dodge dart which he is restoring. He is almost done with the car! I'm excited to see it when he comes over in it. He's going to surprise me when it's done.

I'm ready for the weekend! I am babysitting tomorrow night for a family from my work. only for 4 hours. so it won't be bad. I'm excited. Michael's nephew's birthday party is on Saturday and he didn't tell me..... tell the day after the girls mom asked me to watch their kids. I had said yes to babysitting so I couldn't back out of it. So needless to say we won't be going to the party.









No comments:

Post a Comment