Today was fun, We went to church and saw a middle school counselor I know that goes to my church he became a deacon yesterday at the Cathedral in St. Paul. He was up on the alter with Father Jon. It was neat to see him up there but also weird to think he is a Deacon. I'm excited for him. He won't be at our church we go to. He is going to a church in Oak Grove MN.
Michael had to work today. just for 4 hours. This was his first weekend since we have started to dating he had to work a Sunday/weekend. Saturday Oct. 10th will be our 1 year of being engaged and I said YES to him! We will probably go back to where he asked me to marry him and bring back all the memories!!! Then Sunday Oct. 11th my dad's side of family is coming over for October Birthday (Grandpa, Ellis, and Molly's).
After Church we came home, my mom and I went to Target the main reason was to pick up a perscription that was ready for me. We looked at glasses for me I need to get my eyes rechecked and I'm thinking I'm going to need new glasses, I think I picked a pair out I liked! We looked at wedding cakes at the bakery, I'm not sure if we are just going to get a cake there and get a bunch of sheet cakes at casco for everyone at the wedding, we really don't want to spend a ton of money on cake. For 1 I'm not a big fan of cake. I would rather have cookie dough ice cream lol I always seem to be able to spend over 50 dollars when I shop at Target, I think anyone could though right? We were on our way home and I told my mom oh no we forgot to get my prescription! Looks like I'll be going back tomorrow to pick it up! Oh well. My mom and I are going to go to a wedding store factory by my house tomorrow after I'm done working in the a.m. I'm kinda excited to go wedding shopping.
I didn't see Michael yesterday as he went four wheeling all day! I felt so weird not talking to him or texting him all day!!! I didn't like it one bit. Babysitting was a blast! It was my first time watching Megan and Max, actually it was also their first babysitter. Their parents usually watch the kids when they go out the mom said. Both of their parents went out for dinner with them it was their Wedding Anniversary. I took the kids to the park by their house we played for a while we came back to their house made them some popcorn for their bedtime snack, put Max to bed after their snack and Megan and I watched Charlotte's Web. It wasn't the cartoon version. I really liked the movie it was cute. After that movie Megan wanted to watch Beauty and the Beast. She got scared when the Beast came out! so we turned it off and watched T.V. I put her to bed after watching T.V. and her parents got home a few mins after she went to bed. We talked for a few mins and I went home after. I had fun watching Max and Magen!
Michael came over after we got home from Target. We went to Rosedale Mall Michael wanted to get some new t-shirts. I didn't bring my purse with me! I couldn't believe it. I did find a cute fall plaid dress at Hollister, with fall colors as you can see from the picture! There it is. I thought it would be cut with some brown boots or to wear with some brown leggings. For Fall. I know I didn't bring my purse with me I had to ask Michael if he could borrow me some money and I'll pay him back as soon as we got home! He first told me in his truck he wasn't going to buy me anything! I knew he would though when I asked him.
Michael did find a 2 shirts. It is funny how guys shop. I noctied that tonight shopping with him. He takes his time when he is shopping lol. It's cute. We came back to my house after and my mom made hamburgers on the grill. which were yummy! We went for a nice walk after too. We are going to join the gym next month I'm excited. So we have something to do in the winter and not laying around. It will be fun!
Now it's time to head to bed and dreading to wake up at 5am to get ready for work! ick!
Michael had to work today. just for 4 hours. This was his first weekend since we have started to dating he had to work a Sunday/weekend. Saturday Oct. 10th will be our 1 year of being engaged and I said YES to him! We will probably go back to where he asked me to marry him and bring back all the memories!!! Then Sunday Oct. 11th my dad's side of family is coming over for October Birthday (Grandpa, Ellis, and Molly's).
After Church we came home, my mom and I went to Target the main reason was to pick up a perscription that was ready for me. We looked at glasses for me I need to get my eyes rechecked and I'm thinking I'm going to need new glasses, I think I picked a pair out I liked! We looked at wedding cakes at the bakery, I'm not sure if we are just going to get a cake there and get a bunch of sheet cakes at casco for everyone at the wedding, we really don't want to spend a ton of money on cake. For 1 I'm not a big fan of cake. I would rather have cookie dough ice cream lol I always seem to be able to spend over 50 dollars when I shop at Target, I think anyone could though right? We were on our way home and I told my mom oh no we forgot to get my prescription! Looks like I'll be going back tomorrow to pick it up! Oh well. My mom and I are going to go to a wedding store factory by my house tomorrow after I'm done working in the a.m. I'm kinda excited to go wedding shopping.
I didn't see Michael yesterday as he went four wheeling all day! I felt so weird not talking to him or texting him all day!!! I didn't like it one bit. Babysitting was a blast! It was my first time watching Megan and Max, actually it was also their first babysitter. Their parents usually watch the kids when they go out the mom said. Both of their parents went out for dinner with them it was their Wedding Anniversary. I took the kids to the park by their house we played for a while we came back to their house made them some popcorn for their bedtime snack, put Max to bed after their snack and Megan and I watched Charlotte's Web. It wasn't the cartoon version. I really liked the movie it was cute. After that movie Megan wanted to watch Beauty and the Beast. She got scared when the Beast came out! so we turned it off and watched T.V. I put her to bed after watching T.V. and her parents got home a few mins after she went to bed. We talked for a few mins and I went home after. I had fun watching Max and Magen!
Michael came over after we got home from Target. We went to Rosedale Mall Michael wanted to get some new t-shirts. I didn't bring my purse with me! I couldn't believe it. I did find a cute fall plaid dress at Hollister, with fall colors as you can see from the picture! There it is. I thought it would be cut with some brown boots or to wear with some brown leggings. For Fall. I know I didn't bring my purse with me I had to ask Michael if he could borrow me some money and I'll pay him back as soon as we got home! He first told me in his truck he wasn't going to buy me anything! I knew he would though when I asked him.
Now it's time to head to bed and dreading to wake up at 5am to get ready for work! ick!





No comments:
Post a Comment