After work this morning I decided to go in my backyard and pick apples off our tree! We have an apple tree. It's loaded with billions beyond billions of apples. I picked over 600 apples off the tree! It was fun and kinda addicting. I had a big huge black garbage bag on the ground and I kept putting the apples in the bag. It was pretty full and I tried lifting it and was Oh great it's too heavy now what? I had this bright idea to go get the dolly and try to wheel the bag on the dolly. Well my bright thinking didn't work as well... The bag ripped while trying to put it on the dolly and I called my mom on the house phone from my cell phone and told her to come out and help! So she did. I ended up getting a big box and put all the 600 apples in the box and my mom helped me. It was funny! I wish it was video. I Can't wait till Michael come over and has to be a monkey and climb the tree cuz all the apples have to come off before winter and it gets to cold! So we will be busy baking with apples!!! I love making apple pies, apple crisp, apple sauce, apple juice anything you can bake with apples it's so good!
Here I am in the garage with all the apples I picked in the box going threw them and putting some in a bag to bring to work the Kindergartners are going to be making apple sauce this week so picked some apples for them :-) My parents got new furniture in our family room today! So we have the old couch and chairs in the garage. It's a good thing the chairs were still there cuz it worked out great to sit and sort threw the apples haha. So last night I get a text message from my mom CALL ME IT'S AN EMERGENCY! I was like great now what! My dad's on the way to the hospital or someone from my family. So I quickly called her, and She said she's on the the way to the Vet. Our Yorkie dog Maddie (who weights 5lbs) had gotten into my mom's purse that she had lefted on the floor and helped herself to some gum. My mom had gone down to the neighbors house to watch a movie and came home and Maddie was in her bed and didn't come see my mom when she got home she that that was weird because she comes to the door and greets you. She went to her bed and she was just laying there and my mom looked around and she had seen the gum wrappers. Maddie helped her self to 2 pieces of gum that made her really sick and week! She got out of her bed and felled to the floor. So my mom took her to the vet, They gave Maddie some stuff that made her throw up. She threw up 2 sticks of gum and a band aid. Her Blood sugar was low so they told my mom they needed to watch her for an hr and to come back the vet doctor said if her blood sugar doesn't go up we'll have to send her over to the Vet hospital and she will be given IV and watched over night and would have to stay there 2 days!! My mom picked her up after a long hour of waiting! Maddie's Blood sugar had went up a few numbers they told my mom she could go home! I got home before my mom did. She came in the door with Maddie, and Maddie's eyes were so watery, She looked so sad! It was so sad seeing her! This was like her 4Th time having to go to the VET or an Emergency! Maddie has gotten in to my sister's ADHD pills and they had to put IV's in her. Not fun! and Scary she almost died. I would think she would learn!!!!! I guess not! It's just scary seeing a dog go threw it. and especially Maddie who is really human and trapped in a dog LOL it's my mom's baby!
Here she is after coming home and shaking like a leaf after what all happened to her!
Tonight I'm going to be baking some apple pies with a friend from work! I'm excited!!




No comments:
Post a Comment