Let see.. Wednesday we celebrated Molly's 19th birthday with our neighbors and the family. Her Birthday was Oct. 1st. We celebrated the day before because on Thursdays She has class at night after work till 8pm ish. and she was going to St. Cloud college to visit some friends and I guess you could say party it up.
Yesterday was Molly's birthday, I didn't see her much. after work yesterday I went to see the Gastroenterologist doctor. He wants to do a Endoscopy which is
Endoscopy can be helpful in the evaluation or diagnosis of various problems, including difficult or painful swallowing, pain in the stomach or abdomen. An endoscope is a long, thin, flexible tube with a tiny video camera and light on the end. By adjusting the controls on the endoscope, the gastroenterologist can safely guide the instrument to carefully examine the inside lining of the upper digestive system. In some cases, GIs can treat digestive conditions through the endoscope.
I knew that was going to happen and what he would want done! er. Not excited for it. More nervous then ever. My appointment for that is Tuesday October 20th at 2pm. I have to be there at 1pm to get all ready for the test. They have to put an I.V. in me make me sleepy he said. The procedure itself takes 5-10mins but before getting prep and then having to stay after in the recovery room for 30mins is a 2hrs whole deal! It's done at a clinic. The Doctor just wants to check out my stomach to see if he sees anything he said it could go along with your Myofascial pain syndrome which is a chronic form of muscle pain. The pain of myofascial pain syndrome centers around sensitive points in your muscles called trigger points. The trigger points in your muscles can be painful when touched. And the pain can spread throughout the affected muscle. It's all from my car accident I was in 3 years ago. ERRR it has seriously wrecked my life and in pain constatly.
After the doctors, I went to the mall close by and was killing time because I was going to meet Michael for lunch. But for some reason I thought 12:30pm and he has lunch at 12pm which I know and I think I had a lot of mind and my brain was spinning I thought 12:30. I was checking out at the store at 12:15 and Michael calls and says where are you? I was like it's 12:15 I'm just leaving and I'll meet you for lunch, he goes I eat at noon! I went oh my gosh!!!! I wasn't thinking. I felt horrible. I didn't meet him for lunch needless to say.
I went to Herberger's (I think it's my new favorite store) I bought 2 sweaters I couldn't decide on what one I wanted So I just bought both. A black and a great sweater
I thought it was so cute! I could wear with many different cute long sleeve shirts I have already.Here is the great sweater I got too.
Again I could wear this sweater with another long sleeve shirt I have already.
I bought this dress shirt along with a black shirt too. But i can't seem to find the picture. I tried it on and It was me. They also had Living Quarters 310-Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Sheet Set that were $100.00 for $30.00 I'm going to save the bed sheets for when we get married we can have a new set of sheets on our bed. :-) I signed up for a Herbger's credit card thingy, so I saved $54 just signing up for that :-) I was happy. I also got this really cute dress at Vanity clothing store. I think I did my damage on cloths shopping! now I gotta save my money!!! because the wedding will be here before I know it! ah!!!After shopping yesterday I got home and got the mail and a letter from my lawyer came in the mail I opened it and It was a letter saying my deposition for court is October 26th. I am praying they won't cancel it like they did 3 times now! I just want to go and get this over with. I'm nervous for this! I have already done this. This time it's with the guy that hit me car's insurance. They make you look like the bad person. When it wasn't my fault it was the guy that wasn't watching and slammed into me and re-ended me. ERR!
The last week in October is busy!! That week I have that test on Tuesday I'm on taking a half day at work and taking off the morning. Then Friday I'm going to a training for work on special needs in Eagn all day. The following Monday I have court! Ah but taking another half day and just working the Afternoon part. Ah! I hope it gets better in November! That's all I gotta say!
Today is Homecoming for Centennial! Hard to believe I have been out of school for 5 years!! Where did the time go ? Since where I work the high schoolers puts on a parade and the kids at my work we will take them to see it tonight only if it's not raining. It has been raining since yesterday and let me tell you when the kids are stuck inside at school all day for two days! They are crazy hyper children that need to be outside playing! I hope tonight goes better then last night! Praying the rain will stop raining and the sun will come out!!!!! I won't be going to the game! It will be too cold for me :-)
I'm looking forward to the weekend! Sunday we have a wedding fair at Blaine Brooke Hall where we are having our Reception for our wedding! So we will be tasting lots of different cakes I think! and looking at ideas for the wedding. My mom, Michael's mom, Michael and I are going to it. I'm excited. Other then that I think it's going to be a low key weekend :-) and Next weekend will be crazy and busy!




No comments:
Post a Comment