Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Monday, September 28, 2009

Fall is here! It's freezing out and windy!!

This month has flown by fast! Where did it go? I can't believe Christmas is 3 months away! Yikes! Halloween will be here before we know it and along with Thanksgiving. I'm excited to go shopping the day after Thanksgiving though, We'll be buying all the good deals to go in our house which will be a lot. We are going to registerate for things after Christmas so the beginning of January I'm assuming. I'm excited with that. To go to Target and use the little gun and point at things we want lol It's going to be fun and probably stressful who knows!


We had a good weekend not as productive as some of our weekends we have. Kinda hung around the house. Friday night Michael and I went to Culver's for dinner. I know I shouldn't be going out to eat but I haven't for a long time and figure it won't hurt to go once. Saturday Michael came over, We went in my car and drove 60 miles around my house! CRAZY! We never ended up somewhere. I guess we were just that bored that we drove around Blaine LOL. We did go to one of his friend Steven's house from work for a bond fire. That was fun. Sunday I was going to get up to go to church (my dad had to work over time, Michael had to work in the morning, Mom was out of town,Molly was at my aunt's for the weekend.) So I figured I'd go to church myself. I set my alarm on my cell phone and set it for SATURDAY and not SUNDAY! So needless to say I didn't wake up to my alarm and woked up at 10am... and was like why didn't my alarm go off, I looked at my cell phone and saw it was set for Saturday and not Sunday my bad. Got up and made some Pancakes for breakfast. They were yummy. Michael came over after he was doing working. I made Spaghetti for dinner for my dad, Michael and I. Good thing I have a few months till I have to really start cooking meals. I boiled the noodles they were done and Michael goes what about the meat balls? I go oh crap! So I wasn't sure how to do the meatballs. I didn't want to call my mom (she was on her way home from her scrap booking retreat) and ask her because then Michael would make fun of me. So guessed and my guess wasn't right. I pour the sauce in another pot and put the meatballs in with the sauce. I wasn't sure and at this Michael knew I didn't know what I doing LOL. He said why don't you call you mom, so I did then and I guess you boil the meatballs in water and them cook and then put the meatballs in the sauce then put it over the noodles. I learned my lesson I guess haha. In the end it all turned out good and tasted yummy!!

I'm am freezing cold!! The wind is so wicked! I bet it's at least 20-30 mph wind. Our poor apple tree isn't doing so hot with the wind. The top branch on the top of the tree is down. Kinda looks ill. Two days ago it was in the 70's and now it's 50 degrees, didn't get us time to get weather for the cold break. I want to be in Florida now! My grandparents leave for Florida in a month!

My mom came home last night, and she finshed Michael and I's Florida book from last year which looks really nice! and book 2 of Michael and I and starting our 3rd book now! I
am thinking about putting all our books at the reception at our wedding at a table so people can look at them if they want too. I'm excited.

After my morning shift at work I came home and put our family and friends addresses in the computer so it's all ready to go and print out when we do our invitations . I hope, I haven't gotten the address labels yet to make sure they work. I hope it does it will make doing the invitations easier! I'm kinda nervous about doing our invitations. I know what I want them too look like kinda but not really. I want a picture of us in the invations. Just the word invitations and Programs for the wedding sound stressful doing lol. We'll see.

I'm excited next Tuesday night Molly and I are going to the Colbie Caillat/ Howie Day consert at First Ave. I am taking Molly for her Birthday from me for her birthday present from me. I hate going to a consert at First Ave, It's standing only it's crowed and by the end of the night my back is aching from standing for 4 hours. Emily took me to Lifehouse/ Matt Nathenison for my 21st birthday! it was a blast! I am pray it's not as windy and cold as it is today. We have to wait outside and get inline before it starts and the doors open.

On Thursday of this week I'm going a Gastroenterologist I have been coughing up phlem for over a year. I hope they figure out why I am doing this! I hope I don't have to have a test they have to stick a scope down my mouth that would stink!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment