Ah Yesterday was crazy! Lydia has been super fussy the last couple days and wouldn't sleep and has been screaming sometimes I have never seen her like this! I did see some white spots on her tongue and didn't think anything of it expect that I might have warmed up her baby food too much and possible burnt her which I felt bad!! I tried to scrap it off with my finger and it wouldn't come off! I went to get my oil changed yesterday and dropped Lydia off at my mother in-laws house she was going to watch Lydia for me which was super nice and so much easier! She saw it too and when I came to pick up her I told her about it and she was like ya I saw that and I said I think I might have burnt her while feeding her and she goes did she cry when you fed her and I was like no! She said it looks like thrush to me!!! So I brought her in right away since she is having surgery tomorrow morning and sure enough she has THRUSH! Poor baby girl has been in pain and no wonder why she has been fussy and not sleeping threw the night! I felt so bad! We got her on a medication and it seems to do the trick and it's going away! We have to have her on it for 2 weeks! Her voice got horsed too which we thought was strange........... and I am thinking she has thrush down in her throat too! This morning she has a little voice now! So the medication is working! If it's not one thing it's another thing right? So glad I took her in to the doctors and didn't wait till Wednesday at the hospital to talk to the doctor thank goodness my mother in-law told me to take her in!
I am so nervous about tomorrow her Surgery! I know it's nothing big but it's the fact she has to be up under for 30 mins and she's a month older now from last month when she got it done! I think they will be keeping us over night at the hospital and watch her since she was born at 35weeks! That's the the lady told me so I am going to pack a bag just in case! I would feel better if we did stay over night and they watch her just to be safe! Please pray she does good tomorrow and her Tumor has shrunk since last month!!! we want to hear good news!!!! I will be so nervous tomorrow morning! So glad she is under good care and the doctors and nurses are taking good care of our daughter!




Praying for her surgery and for good news!
ReplyDelete