Yesterday we ventured out to Mall of America and Ikea! I am finally feeling a little better after being on my medication and seem to want to go do stuff thankfully! We decided to take Lydia to Mall of America for the first time! 4 months old and went to the big mall!!! She is born to shop :-) She had the time of her life looking at the lights in the mall!!! We did a little shopping! Daddy got all the cloths Lydia and I didn't get anything that's okay! The mall was so busy!!! We were planning on going the week Lydia was born (I didn't know she wanted to come out a month early) for our last outing before we had her! She had different plans though and we didn't get out there! So glad we got to take her with us! We got to see 2 characters at the mall! Of course Michael didn't want a picture with them so I was the lucky one hehe!



She was having so much fun at the mall she didn't even fall asleep till the end! hehe
I got out a new toy for Lydia and boy did she love it!!! I think cuz it's something new and she's not laying down she's standing up she loved it!!! I have 3 of these actually and the 2nd one is going to my parents house so she can go in that and play while my mom is watching her! and the 3rd one will be outside or in the garage!
The other day we were running errends and she gave me the biggest smile!
Can't believe the weekend is almost over! we had a fun weekend Saturday shopping at Mall of America and going to Ikea today we are just staying home and relaxing! I think it might have been a little too much for Lydia yesterday she had a very hard time going to bed last night she cried and screamed and phew finally fell asleep in her bassinet! I think we are going to wait a little longer to put her in her crib! we don't think she is ready for it yet!
A week from today we'll be in Florida ah we can't wait!!!!!!!!




New follower of your blog...and your sweet girl is just precious!
ReplyDelete