Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Friday, February 17, 2012

TGIF

Yesterday we got out of our house after being in our house for 2 straights day and not going anywhere it was nice but I needed to get out! We went over to my parents house and I put together the car seat/stroller my mom got for Miss Lydia for when she is over at their house! I won't need to keep taking our stroller out and what not! Of course my mom got pink and brown so if baby #2 is a boy he'll be in a pink and brown stroller/car seat when he's at grandma's haha! but baby #2 isn't here or not even in the making we are enjoying miss Lydia now! any who after it was put together we went to the nursing home in north oaks to visit the ladies their and boy did bringing Miss Lydia in made each of their day! I have never seen so many smiles for one little girl!!! Lydia got to play her first game of BINGO there! the 5 ladies we saw all won but my mom and I didn't win a candy bar! My mom plans to take Lydia there once a week when she is watching that will be nice! We got home just as Michael was getting home and I was craving dinner at Old Country Buffet I told Michael and he goes are you pregnant? I was like NOPE! HAHA Just craving it! So we went and I found a BOGO for dinner there so we had to pay for just one person which was nice hehe! Lydia was sleeping and of course she woke up as after I got my food and was crying and hungry! We took turns getting our food and eating and then when one was done eating we'd feed Lydia and so on! It was fun going out for dinner! After we went to Kohl's I have 30% off there I got in the mail and Michael needed new shoes so we went and got him a new pair and I have never really shopped in the little girls shoes before and I went and peek to see what they had which was dangerous for me! I found a few cute pair of shoes for Lydia for when she gets older on sale the shoes I got her were no more then $9.00 I got 4 pair for not even the price of one pair most of the shoes were regular $39.99 all the shoes for $25 I was excited!
She got her first pair for converse shoes the pink ones, and few boots! She is going to be one stylin' girl with all her other shoes she has too!!!!
Our cute little princess!!!
This would be her new thing to do! Try to pull her head up when she is in her boppy! She is so smart! I can't believe how smart they are at such a young age!!

Can't wait till Michael comes home from work at 1pm and we are going to go renew our driver licences and go visit a friend of his at his shop! We don't have much planned this weekend which is nice!!!

One more thing, I started Lydia on rice Cereal a few days ago! I know I am not suppose to till she is 4 months old says her doctor...... the night I started her on it she was fussy and nothing was going to make her happy she had drank a bottle so I thought lets give it a try! It's just 2 weeks early we started oops just a excited mama to try something new other then bottles lol. She LOVED IT!! I give her cereal at night before bed, she gets up around 4-5am for a bottle and goes back to bed or we both do till about 8am or so! I can handle that! It's the newborn stage that wore me out doing feedings every 3hours around the clock during the night! She is a great baby! We love this girl so much! It's so fun watching Michael and her and when she is cooing and smiling at him! He told me this morning Lydia voice is getting louder! He is a great daddy and husband!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment