We managed to have a great Valentine's Day yesterday we waited all day for Michael to come home from work! He surprised me with 6 roses when he came home from work :-) We had a heart shaped pizza for dinner and we relaxed after dinner at all laid on the couch together and watched some t.v. :-) I love Michael to the moon and back! He is a wonderful husband and father!
Today Lydia and I are just staying at home and relaxing that's what we have been doing a lot theses last couple days! Just don't want to get her sick or exposed to anything that will make her sick we don't want her to get sick before her surgery March 7th! Poor little girl has been constipated the last week and half and I'm sure her tummy is in pain! I called the doctor last week to see what I could give her and of course they told me to give her prune juice with water! That seems to help but when I don't give it to her she can't seem to poop....... We go see the oncologist on Monday morning for a 2 week check up on her being on her medication for that tumor of hers in her air way which we are positive that it's shrinking! One of the side effects to the medication is constipation so I will talk to the doctor about it on Monday! Poor little girl no fun being in pain and having a tummy ache! She also gets restless before she falls asleep and cries and moves her hands and feet like crazy not exactly sure why she does this maybe it's just her but it takes her like 15 mins to finally go to sleep after her crazy movements! She is in her bassinet taking a nap right now and has been sleeping in it for 2hrs that has been the longest she has even taken a nap in their!! Usually I lay her down and she is awake the minute or so I lay her down!
I am getting more nervous about going back to work by the day it's going to be here fast! The whole time I have been on maternity leave flew by in a blink of an eye can't believe how fast it has gone! I have a little less then 4 weeks left till I go back to work :-( I'm not exactly sure why I am feeling this way for 1 Lydia is going to my parents for daycare :-) which is super nice of my parents! I will be with her at my parents from 10am-3pm when I go back to work! I told my mom I may just have an anxiety attack. I just don't want to go back to work! Hopefully one day I will not have to go back to work. Maybe it's just the thought of going back and having to be at work at 6am and trying to get Lydia and myself ready and out the door by 5:15am which I just plan on putting Lydia in her car seat and jammies and bring her to my parents and hopefully she'll go back to sleep till at least 8am for my mom! I just don't know and I try not to think about it!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment