Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Lydia's first sleep over at her grandparents house :-)

Lydia had her first sleep over at her grandparent's house aka my parents house! It was nice but we missed her and happy she is back at home with us!!! I dropped Lydia off at my parents house yesterday at 11am and then stayed for a little bit came home felt weird not having her at home, we went to get our taxes done and we got a good chunk back of our money yay!!! After that we went to Apple bee's for a early dinner/late lunch we both hadn't ate lunch and it was 3pm so we had dinner too! after that we went to go see the movie THE VOW! I was excited to go see it but disappointed on how it was! It was alright! Some parts were cute and good! After the movie we went home and hung out it was so nice to not have to worry about Lydia and anything and just have us time! Of course I didn't sleep good! I don't think I will ever sleep threw the night even when Lydia does/has! Just a habit now I think! I did sleep good though! I called my mom a zillion times to see how Lydia was doing just a worry mama about her daughter! and for being the first time away from us! It went well I thought! My parents are funny they bought a pack and play for Lydia when she is over when I go back to work and they bought a carseat and stroller for them to use when she's over so I don't have to keep taking ours out can you tell they are first time grandparents haha! I love it!!!
My parents brought Lydia to church and we got her from there and after church we went out to lunch with my parents to chili's and then Michael and I and Lydia had to run some errands and now we are home sitting on the couch relaxing! And thinking where did the weekend go?

Friday my sister came over and played with Lydia and I for a while before she went to work we had a little photo shoot with Lydia that was fun :-) before I was doing something and came into our room and found Molly sleeping with Lydia and Zoey hahaha



Our little cute monster!
We just love our sweet Lydia to pieces! While she was at my parents I was thinking what did we do before she was born without her? We couldn't be any happier then being parents to a wonderful daughter:-)
Lydia has been sleeping great as in sleeping threw the night amen to that!!! She will go from anywhere from 5am-8am in waking up! that is just amazing She is still in our room in the bassinet. I'm not ready for her to go in the crib yet even though her room is like the next room next to ours lol
This is our last week of no doctor appointments before we start them! ugh! Just so happy she will have wonderful doctors watching over her now! The 20th we go see the oncologist most likely up her dose in her medication she is on if she is gaining weight. The 27th we see her doctor for her 4 month check up and pre op physical for her surgery on March 7th! yikes that's going to be here before I know it!



1 comment: