Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Lydia had a fun day at her Grandma/Aunties house!

Today we went over to my parents house for the afternoon Zoey got her hair cut and looks like a new dog now! My sisters had fun with Lydia this afternoon :-) dressing her up in hats! HAHA she must have loved it because she smiled in all the pictures!


Last night I bough some bubbles and I was blowing them at Lydia and boy did she love them! Who ever thought a 3 month old would love bubbles so much looks like we'll be blowing bubbles this summer :-)Lydia is going to have her first sleep over at my parents house on Saturday! I figured Michael and I need to have some time with just us! It will be nice but also going to feel weird not having her here at night with us! I'm excited to have a night with my hubby!!! We are going to get our taxes done in the afternoon and go out for dinner and possible see a movie or maybe even rent a movie and just relax :-) My mom has a pink and brown pack and play she got for Lydia when she comes over and when I go to work she'll go hopefully back to sleep in that when I drop her off at 5:45am! I am dreading going back to work!!!!!! I don't want to go back to work I just want to be a stay at home mommy!!!! 5months being off went by fast!!!!!! I go back to work March 26th :-( I am dreading it and hate thinking about it where did the time go? On another note we leave for Florida a month from tomorrow which is going to be here fast!!! I need to start packing up our cloths since my parents are bringing it all done with them when they leave since they are driving down there and staying a month!! I am praying my summer cloths will fit me!! After having a baby your body isn't the same that's for sure!!!! haha! so next week one day I am packing our suite cases since my parents are leaving in 2 weeks! I can't believe this winter we have been having!! I jinxed it because I wanted it off and had a winter baby and didn't want to drive in the snow I have a feeling next winter is going to be a snowy mess and I will be driving it yuck!!!

border:0;" align="left" src

No comments:

Post a Comment