Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Monday, December 26, 2011

We had a good Christmas! We were all sick with bad colds! Even miss Lydia got a cold! Poor girl! So Christmas Day we just stayed home and laid on the couch the 3 of us! We did go over to my parents house for dinner to see them! My parents sure spoiled Lydia for Christmas! I can only imagine what next Christmas is going to be like with presents lol! We had Michael's side over at our house Christmas Eve! It was fun! Lydia got a lot of stuff from his parents too! We sure didn't need to buy her anything good thing we didn't we let the Grandparents do that! Good thing Lydia is young that she won't remember her first Christmas being sick! I had to go to Baby's R Us to buy a vaporizer for her! That store is danger for me to be in I love the store of course I got more then just a vaporizer haha! I got her next year Christmas dress and cute brown and pink fur coat for her next winter everything was on sale and then take another 50% off the holiday clothing and winter cloths and her Valentine's day outfit! I can't wait for her to wear it's so cute!

I can't believe we had a brown Christmas this year! We had no snow this year! The weather was nice 50 degrees! We got lucky! I put all Lydia's Christmas clothing away sad moment for me! lol it's going to be sad when she outgrows her newborn clothing that will be soon I think our baby girl is getting bigger each week! Michael has this whole week off! Which is nice! Not sure what we will do but I am sure we'll go do something fun!

Lydia's new dress from Grandma/pa Lockman
I got another smile from her even though she is sick!
Michael and Lydia got me this nice neckless for Christmas a mother daughter neckless I love it!!!
One of her cousin's Sara holding Lydia on Christmas Eve!
She looks so big in her car seat now compared to when we first got to take her home from hospital!

While Lydia was sleeping I went threw her room/closet and boy does she have a lot of cloths!!! This girl is set for the first 2years of her life I think! for sure the first year and half! Not even sure she will even be able to wear all of them! We are going to have a another girl so she can finish what Lydia didn't wear! Our luck we'll have a boy 2nd round! haha! I can't even think about having another right now lol I did get her stuff ready for Florida so she is set now we have to have our stuff packed by Feb.24th when my parents leave they are driving down and bringing our suite cases, pack n play, carseat, stroller and what not so we don't have to check it all on the plane! My mom bought a carseat for at her house and she is bringing that one down and I'll keep mine at home! I can't wait it will be here before we know it! and when we get back I will be going back to work a week later booo! Time is going by fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This whole year went by fast!!! Lydia is going to be 2 months next week Jan. 2nd yikes! We go in for her 2 month check up on Jan. 3rd! I can't wait to see how much she weighs :-) dreading the shots she has to get! Good thing my mom is going with me! Michael won't be able to go since he goes back to work that day!


No comments:

Post a Comment