Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Poor Little Lydia is sick :-( with a bad cold well it's her first cold!

Yesterday we didn't do much! Lyds was still not feeling good and very stuffed up! I kept sucking alot of snot out of her nose at every diaper change and boy she did not like it ONE Bit!!! Poor girl!!! The other day I got a vaporize for her that seemed to help a little and nose spry. Michael was holding and I went over to kiss her forehead and she felt warm! So of course I went to her room with her and took her temp in her butt. it was 99.9 I called my mom I didn't know what we should do she was very fussy and so stuffy so we decided to take her in Michael and I to Urgent Care of course the doctor office we usually go to was booked so we went to this clinic by our house and was dead! Of course the doctor said it was just a bad cold she has.....we just wanted to bring her in to be safe cuz if her temp would go up during the night we'd be bringing her to the hospital and we didn't want that to happen! We were so glad we brought her in! They weighed her and she was 9lbs 6oz but that was with her jammies on we go in Tuesday for her 2 month check up so that will be the real weight with just a diaper on! She slept actually really good last night for being all stuffed up and sick I thought we were going to be up all night but she proved me wrong! we got home at 9pm and she went to sleep and woke up at 3am for a feeding and then we went back to bed and she got up 6am for another feeding and we went back to bed till 8:30am! I was impressed! I took her temp at 6am and it was 99.9 but at 9pm it went down to 98.8 and then 3am it was 99.6 poor girl!
Before we got sicker we had fun afternoon playing while she was wide awake She got a tummy mat from Michael's parents for Christmas which is so nice for tummy time. She was a champ this time doing it I know most babies don't like it! Zoey kept going by her and checking it out!





and that was the end of that photo shoot for the afternoon she got fussy!

2 comments:

  1. I sure hope she feels better, what a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. poor baby! Hope she gets to feeling better!

    http://breeeex33.blogspot.com
    Breanna xx

    ReplyDelete