I am enjoying putting Lydia in her Christmas outfits each day :-) can't wait for next year when she can wear her cute dresses :-)
We have had a busy week! I haven't been able to get on here to blog about it! Never thought I would be so busy with a baby! It's a lot of work when they are newborns that's for sure but it's so much fun!!! I wouldn't know what to do with out miss Lydia!!! She has been letting me get some sleep during the night going 4-5 hours in between feedings! I wake up in a panic if I wake up before her and she hasn't cried yet! I look at her in her bassnet to make sure she's still breathing and then just wait till she cries that she's hungry! by the time I go back to sleep she is crying oh well :-) Saturday night she went from 7pm till 1am! I woke up at midnight thinking aren't you hungry missy! but then she went after that 4hours!
I think I am coming down with something my throat and ears hurt and I have a little cold! Just in time for Christmas Lovely!!! I don't know how I am getting sick either I don't leave the house really! I just hope Lydia doesn't get it!
This is Michael's Last week of work for a week! He has all next week off! I am excited for him to be home with us all next week! Not excatly sure what we are going to do! I am sure we'll find something fun to do!!!
Lydia and I aren't doing much today just hanging out at home! We may go see my mom tomorrow and Wednesday! Friday we have Christmas with my dad's side of the family at my parents house! Christmas Eve we are hosting Christmas at our house with Michael's side of the family and Christmas Day we are going to mass and then going to spend the day with my family! I can't wait! hard to believe Christmas is here already! when the weather is 49 degrees and we don't have any snow!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment