Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Family pictures!

Last night my sister came over for a few minutes to see Lydia and I figure since we really don't have a family picture of the 3 of us since Lydia has been lets get one taken!!! So we took some pictures! :-)






Mommy and my little girl









Yesterday I had fun taking some pictures of Lydia!!! I did some close ups of her!!! I don't think I have gone a day with out taking a picture of her haha! I just love her and love taking pictures of her!!!

We are going to have another day of cuddling on the couch!!! My favorite show is on this afternoon on lifetime channel One Born every Minute!!! I could watch this show all day if it was on!!! :-)















1 comment: