Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

1 month till Lydia is here!!!!!!!

1 month from today's date Lydia is DUE! I need to put our bags and her car seat in the car so we are ready!!! I am a bit nervous for the the birth part how it's going to be and what not! My mom and I have been watching a baby story on TLC in the afternoons.......not sure if that's making me more nervous........ I know ever birth is different! I hope mine goes fast and I don't remember the pain! I go to the doctor Thursday for my 3 hour appointments......... first my ultra sound then I see the doctor I am at the point where I will see the doctor every week now till she is here and then I have my stress test! My mom is going with me to this appointment! I wish Michael could go to them but he isn't able to get off work for them! He'll be able to go to my appointments on Nov.25th Black Friday.......... if I make it till then! I am feeling alright just at the point where I want to be done and have my belly back and it's not in the way of things like sleeping mostly lol! She is moving like crazy as I type! I am curious to see how much farther I have dilated since last week! I feel huge! I just can't wait till she is here in our arms and to hear her cry!!! Everyone is getting excited for her to be here!!!
I am ready for her to be here any week or when she wants to make her appearance to the world!!!:-)


1 comment:

  1. I just read on facebook that she is ON HER WAY RIGHT NOW! :) How fun... maybe she can go black friday shopping with you? :) :) BLESSINGS!!!!

    ReplyDelete