Happy Halloween! Halloween isn't my favorite Holiday I like the Holiday's after it :-)! I can't wait till next Halloween with Lydia! I have already decided I am going to be taking the afternoon off at work so we won't be so rushed next year with Lydia and we can go to both grandparents houses! I wore my Halloween pumpkin shirt today everyone loved it at work!!! I feel like a pumpkin sadly! 1 month from tomorrow she will be here or so! My guess I will go a week early but now that I think I will go the week of Thanksgiving I will go my due date! HAHA our bags are packed well most of the stuff for sure Lydia's stuff but my stuff is somewhat packed Michael may need to bring up up the stuff I use everyday!

We are ready for her to come!!!!
We are going to my parents for Halloween tonight and having Papa Murphy's pizza and handing out candy there since we don't get kids at our house! Michael is coming over after he's done working and I'll be over when I am done work hopefully we get done early tonight which I am sure we will!!! I hope so anyways!!!
This weekend Michael did our leaves in our yard with his lawn vac he made his hand is healing much better and looks better! He did that Saturday as I went to my parents and saw my mom!! Yesterday we didn't do too much Michael blew out the sprinkler heads in our yard and got the yard ready for winter since we are suppose to get snow this coming weekend! I hope not!!! We went and saw my grandparents since they are leaving for Florida for the winter on Wednesday! Soon we'll be there in March with our newest member to our family Lydia She is one lucky duck to be going to Florida at the age of 3 months and seeing the ocean and going a plane! and will get to meet her great Grandparents too!!!
Next Saturday the plan is to go to Mall of America and walk around Michael and I and do something fun before we know it Lydia will be here!!! Just for something fun to do for the 2 of us before she comes! Hopefully it won't put me in labor walking around all day! HAHA I figure we better do something soon and if we don't go anywhere and stay home Michael will find something to do or work on in the house! My mom is going to watch miss Zoey she said!
My sleep is so bad! It's so uncomfortable sleeping and laying down! plus going to the bathroom atleast 4x in the middle of night I wish I could go that much in the daytime but I guess I go the most during the night! I love being pregnant don't get me wrong but I just want to get a few good nights of sleep before I am up with miss Lydia! I took an hour and half nap yesterday and Saturday! I went to bed last night at 7:30pm but of course I was up a plenty of times! I am so ready for her to be here though and so excited I can't wait till she is in our arms!!!!
I have no ambition to bake this fall like I did last fall!!!! I feel bad I love baking but I just don't have it this fall! Maybe this winter when I am off I will bake! 4 months off plus being off in the winter could be nice..... I won't be driving in the winter that's what I am so looking forward too and just cuddling with Zoey and Lydia on the couch in blankets!!!!! Michael will be home for a week during Christmas his work shuts down for the holiday which will be nice :-)





No comments:
Post a Comment