I had my weekly ultra sound today and stress test! My sister Emily came with me and so did Michael's mom to the Ultra sound! It was so much fun seeing Lydia she was moving her tonuge! She passed her ultra sound test today got 8/8pts today! YAY! The stress test she passed but........ She wasn't moving a ton....... and I guess I am having false contractions...... and I didn't even know it!!!! I hope they go away!! She needs to stay in my belly till Nov. 28th at the latest!!!!! I was told to drink a ton of water So I guess I better do what I am told to do :-) It's going to be hard but I will do my best!!!!!


Here are this weeks ultra sound pictures!!!!! She is so cute and I am so in love with her already!!!
Here is a little video the tech took of her and I didn't even know it I am getting spoiled with these ultra sound pictures!!!! Not everyone gets to see their baby every week! but I am only getting these ultra sounds done every week so they can watch her since she only has 2 blood vessles cords to the umblical cord instead of the regular 3 cords!
No comments:
Post a Comment