Happy Fall!!!!!!!


All the leaves in our yard there are so many it's crazy!!!!!!!! I do have to say it looks pretty for the split second!! Michael is making himself a vacuum thingy to suck the leaves up from his lawn mower! He is sure a handy man!!!!!!
I have been at the hospital the last 2 days not for me.......... but for my mom, she had a knee replacement last Thursday! She hasn't been doing the greatest with the pain. I think the pain is worse then she ever could think of it! She is a tough Lady! I was there for 9 hours yesterday with her! Yesterday she was more alert and even got dressed in her own jammies! I went to both of her Physical Therapy's with her! The morning was hard to see her doing p.t. in the pain she was in but she did it! She was walking with a walker. She got to take a nap yesterday afternoon for an hour before her 2nd p.t. She isn't coming today as planned she will be going to a transitional care center in Stillwater where her mom is in the Memory Care unit there, they will be on different floors but she will get to at least see her mommy! She will be there for at least 10 days and will get P.T. twice a day! I plan on going to see her tomorrow after work in the morning I can't go Tuesday as I have my Ultra sound and Stress test. I just can't wait till she is at her house and we can all take care of her!!!! Yesterday my sister's friends sister had a baby at the same hospital as where my mom was at........ of course we went down to see her and the baby! It got me a little nervous as I was walking into the room and thinking this is going to be me in 8 weeks!!!!! The baby was so cute she had a girl :-) I can't wait till Lydia is here!!!!!!!! Sleeping is getting so hard and trying to figure a way to sleep with this belly is so hard!!!! The last 2 nights I have slept for 11 hrs each night minus getting up 2-3 times to pee! That girl's head is on my bladder I can tell because the bathroom has became my best friend I have never peed so much in life!! HAHAHA




No comments:
Post a Comment