I slept much better last night and got up at 6am instead of 3:40am! I have a feeling I am back to feeling nauseated again nooo I hate the feeling especially when you can't puke lol I just wish I could or something!!!
Lydia is sure kicking and moving a lot more especially today! It's not little kicks anymore it's the bigger kicks! My belly is sure growing since last week! I was in CPR all day with work and we had another meeting we had to sit threw after CPR, it was a long day sitting but I got to be with my baby girl and feel her kick and move all day :-D Last night we were going to bed and Lydia was moving and kick and Michael put his hand on my belly and felt her kick I loved it! He put Zoey's paw on my belly as she was moving and kicking and so she felt her kick too it was funny! She's bonding with her little sister haha even though she probably doesn't have a clue haha. I have had a headache all day!!! No fun!!!!!! and am so tired today!!!!! It was just a long day at work and I just wanted to go home and go in my comfy bed and take a long nap!!!!!!! I am home finally and relaxing before my hubby gets home and making dinner as I type!! I hope to go to bed early tonight but well see if that happens!
It's been a gloomy day today I hope the sun comes out! I sure miss working the kids this week and being outside with them! I am excited for Tuesday to come to see all the kids on their first day of school! 6 years till Lydia will be in Kindergarten! HAHA Crazy!!!! I hope she will be going to the ELM. school I went too.... I am sure she will and we'll have to open and enroll her :-) I just thought i'd throw that out we'll have a kindergartener in 6 years haha I know we have a while but I know the time will be here before we know it ;-)




No comments:
Post a Comment