Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Crib is up!!!

Well I talked my husband in putting up the crib tonight! I knew I could! He wanted to wait a few more weeks but I just couldn't wait!!! My wonderful parents bought us the crib a few months ago and has been in the box down stairs it was killing me everytime I went down there and saw it in the box it needed to be put together! I helped of course and it was so easy to put the crib together! I am so happy it's up! Now I can really finish her room! I need to wait till my baby showers and see what we get to finish her room though! So now it's on a hold till the showers are over! Here are the pictures of course of my hubby putting the crib together! My mom will be making a scrap book of the getting ready before Lydia is born! She does an amazing job!!! She's making me a book with all my ultra sounds pictures and the pictures each week of my belly growing!







Yep of course I had to put Zoey in the crib!!! she wasn't too sure about it lol! She just doesn't know what she's in for!!! I said to Michael she can sleep in the crib now and he goes no way she's sleeping with us!! HAHA Of course she won't sleep in the crib! Michael loves Zoey and adores her it's cute!! I wanna hang up the letters of Lydia's name under her crib on the wall!



1 comment:

  1. The crib is so pretty! it's so exciting to get the crib put together.

    ReplyDelete