Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Oh silly Amy!

Silly me! Last night I was doing our bills and looked at our calender and come to find out that my Dentist appt. is really not till next THURSDAY morning! HAHAHA I am so glad I looked at the calender I would have felt so silly going in this morning! HAHA so needless to say Zoey spent the night at my parents for nothing I called my mom right away when I found out and they laughed and said this isn't the first you have done it lol Gotta love my pregnancy mind!

The school I am at working for the summer they turned or fixed the A/C so it's back on thank goodness!!!!!! yesterday we were at a water park and my goodness the bus ride to it and back was horrible with the heat!!! The pool was so busy and crowed and the water was so cloudy I was just thankfully we were only there for 2 hours! I was glad to be home at night and take a shower!!!!!! Felt so good!

Well we have my first baby shower schedule that my sisters are giving me with my mom's side of the family and with our friends of our family Oct. 2nd! It will be a big shower I have a feeling with lots of kids!!!! I can't wait!!!!

My mom is getting Lydia so many cute stuff!!! Not just cloths but just little stuff like cute little headbands and she is going to make Lydia beaded socks and I am sure she will have a pair to go with every outfit this winter and she plans to make her some cute headbands!!! I can't wait!!

I can't believe I am 21 weeks today! My belly is sure popping out! I can only imagine how big I am going to be as in my belly at 38 weeks lol She sure wants to make her appearance!


No comments:

Post a Comment