Pregnancy Highlights: How Far Along: 21weeks
Size of baby:
Maternity Cloths: yes short and capries and most tops but can wear some non Maternity tops!
Size of baby:
Maternity Cloths: yes short and capries and most tops but can wear some non Maternity tops!
Gender: GIRL! Lydia Marie!
sleep: I have been sleeping much better!!! Some nights I sleep threw night and others I'm up atleast once! I think I am going to have to try to sleep with my body pillow! Just can't get comfterable and I know it's going to get worse!
Symptoms: My back feels like it's not going to make it through this pregnancy! Having back pain arleady I knew this was coming! Starting to get more tired I can tell 2nd tri. is coming to an end soon!!!
Movement: She's a mover and Kicker! especially at night and midafternoon! I think she is going to keep us busy! She is going to be a dancer!! I am pretty sure her foot has been up in my ribs!Cravings: the same nothing new!
Something you Miss: Nothing that I can think of this week I love being PREGNANT! Milestones: Feeling Lydia move around more and more each day and finding out we are having a girl!!!!
sleep: I have been sleeping much better!!! Some nights I sleep threw night and others I'm up atleast once! I think I am going to have to try to sleep with my body pillow! Just can't get comfterable and I know it's going to get worse!
Symptoms: My back feels like it's not going to make it through this pregnancy! Having back pain arleady I knew this was coming! Starting to get more tired I can tell 2nd tri. is coming to an end soon!!!
Movement: She's a mover and Kicker! especially at night and midafternoon! I think she is going to keep us busy! She is going to be a dancer!! I am pretty sure her foot has been up in my ribs!Cravings: the same nothing new!
Something you Miss: Nothing that I can think of this week I love being PREGNANT! Milestones: Feeling Lydia move around more and more each day and finding out we are having a girl!!!!
Looking Forward To: Registering for our daughter! We have one baby shower already set for Oct.2nd which my sisters are given me :-)





Awww, you're looking adorable with your little baby bump :)
ReplyDelete