Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Happy Wednesday :-)

We have been busy :-) which is always good :-) I went to bring Zoey to the Vet to get her blood drawn for the heart warm and had to buy the heart warm pill and tick pill for her and give it to her starting in April! Man did that cost a fortune my mouth just about dropped when she said the total good thing we aren't due back till Oct now phew! She got weighed and she is 6lbs 8ounces Maddie is 6lb 4 ounces she's a chunk now she tripled her weight since Sept when we got her!

Poor Zoey had to get taped up where they drew her blood after we went to my friend's preschool and boy did the little kids love ZOEY! We all sat in a circle and Zoey went around all the kids and saw them and licked them it was cute!
Needless to say the tape was off by the time we got home that little stinker! HAHA
We finger painted well Ellie did :-) She loves it and it was so cute watching her and she loved getting it all over her :-) as you can see :-)
Her cute little hands :-)
She is so cute!!! Baby fever isn't helping me!!!! :-)
Ellie and I
eating her yummy fruit
I just love these socks!!! They are so cute lol She sure has the cutest cloths that's for sure!
Last night I came home from work, we had dinner and went to Pet Co to pick up some food for Zoey and Maddie! I figure I better buy my mom's food since Zoey pretty much eats Maddie's lol We needed some anyways for next week when she's at Michael's parents house! There was a puppy class going on when we were there and I think Michael and I are going to sign the little stinker AKA Zoey up for it when we get back from FL! So we will see what happens and hopefully it will work. Have any of you done the puppy classes at pet co? Did you like them and did it help? Just wondering :-)
Michael and Zoey at Petco
and of course I couldn't find them and went to where the mice were and yep there Michael was showing her the mice lol He just loves them but said he would never get one lol
Zoey was a bit jealous of Ellie's Bow and she wanted some bows so of course I had to get them
Heck with this snow we are getting today I am ready for SPRING! :-) wearing my spring skirt and tank top :-)
Starting Friday is going to be Crazy busy till Monday morning when we leave!!! Kinda over whelmed but it will be fine :-) Friday I get my hair foil and trimmed get my nails done, possible go buy a new purse and we have to go back to Rosedale Mall and return a shirt I got last weekend I was going to wear it and there are little holes in it! lovely! So hopefully they can just exchange it for a new one :-)
Saturday get all our packing done, do our wash get Zoey packed for Michael's parents house for the week Michael still needs to pack he hasn't packed a thing yet! He said he will Saturday! Then Going to Church Saturday night!
Sunday make sure everything is packed and ready to go! We are going to Michael's parents house for his dad's birthday for dinner with his whole family and leaving Zoey there for till we get back! Oh man I am going to miss her!!! from there we will be going to my parents house for the night and leaving Monday morning at 4am for the air port :-) We'll see if I will be able to blog this weekend I'm sure I'll make time but if not I'll defiantly be back when we get back :-)
Enjoy the rest of the week and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. SO fun! :-) I am excited for you! Rosey weighed in at 8LBS last time she went... Josh took her. She was moving around like crazy, I don't think she is really THAT big. She looks the same size as Zoey in these photos. SO crazy how they grow so fast!!

    Love the little outfits too. How cute!

    Have an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if I have been here before, but now I am a follower, I love meeting other MN bloggers! =) SUPER CUTE pictures!! I agree -- forget this snow time for spring!

    ReplyDelete