Yesterday I said I was babysitting Olivia, Josie, and baby Nels. I did and had a blast! Even though baby Nels who's 3 months old pretty much cried the whole time while their parents were gone running errands! If I wasn't too sure about babies I def would have called the parents to tell them! But I was fine I'm like a pro with kids :-) which is good! He was happy when I got there and well it started he got fussy and then the dad took him to see if he'll go to sleep and he didn't then he brought him down and laid him on the floor and was happy and they left! then he started crying again and I tried to feed him his bottle which was breast milk and he WOULDN'T take it for!!!! I tried everything nope!!!!! He wanted his mommy that's for sure! I wasn't too worried and when Matt called to see if I could babysit he said which made me feel good that they trust me and thought it would be easier leaving Nels with me while babysitting since I love babies and know what I am doing. They came home and I told them about Nels and they felt so bad and said I bet you don't want a baby now lol I was like oh don't worry I do nothing will change my mind about one lol I said it wasn't a big deal I had fun watch them now if Michael would have came with we wouldn't be having a baby for a very long time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I told my mom about Nels and she said when I have a baby to feed it with a bottle with breast milk at least once a day so it knows the bottle and not always my boob lol. I thought that was a very good idea after Nels The mom is a kindergarten teacher at the school I work at and my 2 sisters and I have T.A. in her class when we were all in High School and have been watching there kids since Olivia has been a baby and she's 5 years old now! So a good 5 years! Sara said to me you were born to be a mom and said I sure hope you have all girls because you will dress them up so cute with bows and dresses!!! I said I do too but probably have jinxed myself and will have all boys and we started to laugh!!!

Josie and Olivia

Nels when he was happy for a few minutes

Nels trying to fall asleep in my arms! I thought this was so cute!!!!!!!! but only slept for 10 minutes and back to crying lol nothing was going to make him happy till he got the real stuff when his mommy came home!
So he was happy for a little bit! We had fun playing with him on the floor :-) till he started fussing again! Oh I love babies!!!!!!!!! Probably didn't help my baby fever go away haha :-) When I left I said thanks for letting me get my baby fix in :-) they laughed!!!
Sundays are good but also it means the weekend is over!! Just so happy I have a 4 day week this week and then off for a week and half for FLORIDA!!!!! We went to Target and Menard's well actually Michael dropped me off at Target and he went to Menard's and got what he needed while I was at Target which worked out good, then when he was done he came back to Target and got me! I got some stuff for our trip we needed just like the little stuff that you don't think about till a few days before you go and think I need that I did get a pair of well actually 2 pairs of sandals one was .75cents for 2 now that's a deal!!!!! but the other pair I got was on sale I needed a black pair :-) So I think we are set and just need to put our stuff in suite cases!!!! Which we won't be fitting in one suite case I can tell we'll be taking 2 and be paying for 2 suite case to go on the plane! they sure know how to get your money lol Now we are home and Michael is in the garage working on his bench and I'm blogging :-) I am going to try to make Mac and Cheese for dinner we'll see how it turns out! not the Kraft box stuff like a recipe Mac and Cheese!
Gas is $3.60 pretty sure it will be $4.00 before we know it!! We got gas for $3.49 minus .10 cents off I don't get gas with out a coupon Holiday will take up to .10cents off any gas coupon which it saves you at least a $1.00 some times more :-)

Sounds like you had a great weekend! We also went to target and menards this weekend, too funny! Is the Champlin target the closest one to Oak Grove? Or do you go to Blaine?
ReplyDeleteFunny! We have been to thee blaine, coon rapids, albertvile, and Andover target we r right in the middle of them about 10 miles from our house or more
ReplyDeleteSent send too soon on mistake,we actually havent been to the Champlin target ...... wit the price of gas I try to go to the andover target its a bit closer:-) have u heard anyting more on the house?
ReplyDelete