I got home and Michael and Zoey were playing they are so funny!! Just the way he talks to her it's so cute!
Michael left to go order the sheet rock of the garage and I was going to take a nap but Zoey wouldn't lay with me and she wasn't behaving so I had to watch her and decided to give her a bath and she hates getting a bath and really hates getting blow dried!!!!!! She doesn't win the battle at that trying to get away :-)
Michael is going to do a paper route on the weekends I think around our neighborhood! Saturdays 200 papers he would deliver and Sunday 315 papers he would deliver they have to be deliver to the houses by 7:30am He's sooo excited to do it and make extra money a month! He already has his tools he's going to buy with his first pay check lol he's meeting with the lady tomorrow morning at 10am to talk to her about it! It will be nice to have extra money each month now along with my extra money too!
I called in sick tomorrow so I can just stay home and rest and get better and go back Wednesday. I won't watch Ellie tomorrow I don't want to get her sick either! I hate being sick and thought I was going to be good with out getting sick at least I went from March 2010- January 2011 that's a record for me :-)
Bacherlor is on tonight Can't wait to watch it!!!!




Stumbled across your blog and love it! :) I'm sorry you're feeling a little under the weather, that's never fun. My little secret is to drink a lot of OJ (it always works for me!)
ReplyDeleteAshley
www.beautifullifealc.blogspot.com
aww Thanks!!!! Welcome to my blog :-) I see your from MN YAY Love having blogger friends from MN :-) Take Care :-)
ReplyDelete