Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Happy Thursday!

I am feeling a little better now I am getting a cold!! well I have one! My nose is running like a faucet now! I thought my antibiotics were working and I told my mom and she goes it sounds like you have a cold, and I said well I just figure my antibiotics are working and getting all stuff in my nose out since I have a sinus infection! HAHA . I got to watch Ellie Bellie today :-) She has a cold poor little girl! So we laid around and read books and she went down for her nap early and I read my book, and her mom came home and I got Ellie up and got her ready to go to the doctors for her 18 month check up! She had to get a shot I guess I didn't go with I had to go back to work. Can't wait to see her Monday!!! She's getting so big and growing fast :-) They don't stay little for long that's for sure!

Emily and Declan are home Tomorrow is my sister's 22nd birthday! I stayed over at my parents for dinner tonight with them! Michael and his friend are sheet rocking our garage they have been all day and still working on it! It doesn't look like the same garage that's for sure! I'll put some pictures up this weekend :-D So I came home and Michael's mom left a message on our machine so I called her back and she told me Michael's cousin is pregnant one who got married in Sept. he had one who got married in October and she is also pregnant which we knew already and get this they are both due JULY 17TH AH!!! July is a good month that's for sure!!!! Also his uncle who got married in June his wife is pregnant too and she's due in May!!!!!!! I'm the only one in the circle who got married this summer who isn't!!!!

I'm so happy it's Friday tomorrow and it's my sister's birthday :-D I need to get my oil changed it's 1,000 miles over due as you can see i keep putting it off to get it changed I dread and hate getting it done it's sooooo boring waiting for it to be done. My mom said she'll come with me after i'm done working in the morning ahh what a nice mom I have :-D She is seriously a great mom I'm so lucky to have a great mom :-)

Zoey is such a stinker!!! She can now jump up to the couch and she's been at my mom's the last couple days and she wrecked Maddie's new bed chew a hole in it which I don't get why she did because she doesn't do that in her bed! She's a stinker that's for sure and sooo cute!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment