Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Friday, January 14, 2011

Happy Friday!

This picture says it all!!! It's FRIDAY!!! :-D I hope my weekend starts at 6pm this week at work we have had late parent pick up!!! I am the mean on and still charge them! They know when we close and I live 35 minutes away and I want to get home!!!!! Last night it was the worse! 6:45pm the parent picks their daughter up!!!!!! You got to be kidding me!!! 6:15pm I start getting numbers and calling who's number we have! Mom didn't answer, called mom's boyfriend and he said i'm stuck in traffic and will be there in 10 minutes I was like okay! 6:30pm came around and I called back no answer so I called Rebecca who I work with and told her her what was going and I know your suppose to call the police at 6:30pm I didn't want to not call and then get in trouble cuz I didn't I told Rebecca and she said all long as you got a hold of a parent and they are on their you don't have too. 6:45pm Mom came in and said sorry I didn't have my phone and then told her daughter that her and her boyfriend got a new car and were stuck in traffic! Just wonderful! Well lucky them they got a $45 late fee on their next bill! $5 every 5 minutes you are late and it adds up!!! The sad part of it all was the girl was at Kids Club at 6:30am poor girl had a 12 hour long day!!!!! I pray tonight we are out at 6pm! :-) Praying hard this year hasn't been good getting out at 6pm we have had lts of late parents which is CRAZY!!! They all know what time we close and have been here for a few years and it's January! So yep I charge them!! They know better!!! I won't if it's a bad snow storm and traffic is horrible! but if not due to the weather charge!!! hehe I hate being the mean one but smeone has to do it or it will keep happening! Needless to say I got home at 7:25pm last night and we had a very late dinner! I was suprised Michael waited for me to have dinner! I told him he could eat and I'll eat when I get home! What a great husband he is!!!! I sure love him!!!!
Speaking of Michael! This was taken last weekend! He sure is the best part in my life besides my family and Zoey!!!!! He truely is amazing!!!!!! I'm so lucky we found each other and we are together forever!!!!!!!! He's so good to me after my long days of working makes me dinner every night even though that should be my job! We are going grocery shopping tonight together for a date! Since we don't get to see much of each other on the week days which is a bummer but we get threw it and love the weekends being together :-) He's going to do the shopping since he is liking the cooking and he knows what he needs to make dinners! :-) I do the cooking on the weekends! Hard to believe Monday we we'll be married for 6 months!!!! Where has the time gone???? I need to start figuring out what we are going to do for our 1 year! I like to plan out and plan ahead! well come up with some ideas and resorts or hotels we could stay at!!! or maybe fly somewhere but I don't really see this happening lol

Ellie!!! I love watching this girl!!!! She is just sooooooo cute!!!!!!!! Molly is watching her today she gets Fridays! I am watching Ellie all day on Monday since I have work off so that will be fun to spend a day with this cute little girl!!!! I can sleep in a little since I don't have to be there till 8:30am :-)
Isn't sure just so cute? She got up from her nap and her cute little headband was on the floor and I wanted to take a picture of her with it on her! I just LOVE these headbands and hope one day when we have a girl she'll be wearing them also!!!!! but I'm sure i'll jinx myself and have all boys! LOL Oh well! I forgot how fun little kids are at this age!!! From working with school agers I don't get much time with little ones other then my nieces and nephews! We have fun playing together when I am watching her!!!
Poor Zoey!!! She gets her attention from Grandma now!!! Since she's over there! and I am watching Ellie 3 days a week! Maddie and her are soooooo funny!!!!! I have started to bring Zoey down to my sister's room and put her kennel on her bed since she loves Zoey!!! This morning I was bringing her down and Maddie usually comes and greets us and this morning she didn't I thought that was strange and she must be really sleeping to not hear us come in! so I bring Zoey down to Molly's bed and sure enough Maddie's on her bed sleeping! which she usually sleeps with my parents Maddie is sooo stinking smart!!! She knew I bring Zoey down there and she wants to be there too so she now wants to sleep with Molly!!!! I laughed so hard!!!!!! So Tuesday i'm going to bring Zoey in my parents room and confused Maddie LOL It amazes me how smart dogs are!!!!!!!!
I haven't taken many pictures of Zoey like I use to since I have been crazy busy and working 12 hours and not spending time with her! So I finally got to take some of her today!!! The only way I can get a picture of her is if she's in a chair lol other wise good luck getting a good one! So it's always at my parents house lol oh well!!!! She is def. getting bigger! I put her on a diet LOL She isn't eating as much anymore or that's the plan I don't want her to big huge! I bet she's 6 pounds now! That little turkey! She could go for another hair cut!!!!! I think I will wait till it gets closer to when we go to Florida and get it done before we go!
She sure is so cute :-) and a stinker! but we still love her and she sure makes us laugh at some of stuff she does!
This morning in a few minutes I am going t take Zoey to my grandma's that lives in the assistant living in North Oaks! My mom said all the residents will love her!!!! and since I don't have anything going I am going to take her and let them all see her and give her love!!!!! My Grandma will like to her too!!!!

I hope to get my lap top back this weekend!!!!! I sure do miss it!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment