I thought when you get older and you go to the Dentist for a cleaning you don't get cavities! 23 years old and I still get them!!! I thought I had gotten all my
cavities I could get
lol! Yes I have had a few of them....... not sure why I don't drink pop so who knows oh well!!! funny thing is I had a feeling I had one before I went! I should assume because it really happens! I get to go back Tuesday night and get it filled! It's going to be a very long day for me Tuesday Work, watch
Ellie, go back to work, have dinner at my parents and then go get my cavity filled at 7pm Lovely but it's gotta be done! Michael will have to come get
Zoey after he's done working lucky him :-) They can bond
hehe.
eek I do not like the dentist!
ReplyDelete