Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Got my new Jacket by UPS today YAY!

I got my new jacket I ordered online Monday! That was sure fast!!! :-D I am nervous always buying stuff online but it all works out:-) I kinda like buying stuff online uh-oh I better watch it!

my new cute jacket!
So Sunday Michael and I went to Albertville to look for a jacket for him and we went into a store and I loved this jacket and was kinda just wanting to go the store was busy and the check out line was long and I just wanted to go! After we got home I was thinking about it and wished I would have bought it! I kept going back and forth should we go back and get it or just not get it! I talked to Michael and told him about it which he kinda knew about it and told him I wanted this jacket it was on sale he said well by the time we go back with the price of gas it will be more so just go online and get :-) So I did what my hubby told me to do :-) I had it shipped to my parents house since I knew I would be there and the UPS guy came and dropped it off! I was so excited!
The bummer living so far away from stores and malls is you really have to plan ahead and know what your going there for and buy for alot so you don't have to go back out sooner! I love our house and where it is just wished some stores were closer to us rather then 10-15miles to the closest Target lol Oh well!!! I kinda am liking buying stuff online and getting it in the mail I love looking forward to getting it! I know I can't do it a lot but once in a while it's fun:-) Can't believe we got our house 11 months ago already where has the time gone????????? CRAZY!!! Might have to pop open the champagne my dad got for our when we got the keys to our house and closed on it Feb. 2nd 2010 we haven't opened the bottle yet!! It's still in the fridge! Might as well just save it for Feb 2nd 2011 when we celebrate on our 1 year of owning our FIRST house!!!
I just have one more thing to look forward in the mail is my pink phone cover to my new phone I ordered too, since no stores cell a cover for my phone yet since it's still new out there! I wanted one so it doesn't get wrecked or broke it's just nice to have a phone cover on your phone:-) I think that may come today but it's getting mailed to our house since it's so little and could fit in the mail box since we aren't at home at our house I didn't want my jacket to sit out by our front door all day with the snow, so that's why I shipped it to my parents house since I will be there hehe
speaking of SNOW! it's snowing AGAIN!!!!!!!!! like we need more snow again!! It is January though hehe so I guess we are suppose to get snow. Just as long it's still here in March when we go to Florida! So we will really enjoy the nice weather when we are there since when we went on our honeymoon it was hot back in MN and even hotter in Mexico! Everyone told us to wait to go on our honeymoon in the winter when it's cold here but we didn't really care that it was going to be hot in MN when we were in Mexico! I really really want to go back to our resort we went to especially on these snowy long winter days!!!!!!! Hopefully for our 5 year we will be able to go back for our anniversary. We are still undecided where to go for our 1 year! Vagas is out of the thought lol We are thinking just go up to the two harbors by Duluth and stay at Bluefin Bay for 2 nights Sounds good to me and a little cheaper then Vagas hehe.

5 comments:

  1. Shopping online is dangerous, especially when there is free shipping!

    All of our snow melted, but don't worry it has been falling again and things are looking white again.. I hear there is more coming for us too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two Harbors is amazing! My parents grew up there, and we visit my grandparents all the time! It is so relaxing and beautiful on the lake!

    P.S. Your jacket is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love-love love getting stuff in the mail! I sell Mary Kay so I am always getting shipments! I still get excited EVERY time I place an order.. because I always buy myself a little something too! This time I am waiting for a new perfume and eye color! eek!

    I am trying to catch up on blogs! :)) I'm backkk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful wedding pictures, I look forward to following you.. Check out my blog, I am new to all this..

    ReplyDelete