I'm trying to get back in the routine of work!!! It has been hard! First getting up at 4:20am and leaving our house by 5:10am and be to work at 6am = not fun and very tired today!!!! Just have to do it 2 more days and Friday and the rest of the next I'm on my 6:30-9:30am in the mornings and my afternoons are the same! It was so nice to have 11 days off from work now it's the fun part trying to get back in schedule! Even Zoey had a hard time this morning! She kept looking at me when I was getting ready like aren't we going to stay in bed and sleep??? I brought her to my parents at 5:40am and put her in my sisters room since my mom is watching our neighbors dog and Charlie doesn't like Zoey she's too hyper and jumpie on him my mom said! They are in 3 different rooms it's kinda funny! by their choice, Zoey's in the kitchen with the gate up with my mom and I, Maddie's in her bed downstairs and Charlie is in his bed down stairs LOL.
Next week I start watching miss Ellie! I'm excited to start watching her and make some more money :-) It will work out just great! The money I make with Elli will go in our savings and we are going to start saving money which we have money in our savings now but would like to save as much extra money as we can :-)
Last night I was in our room watching the bachelor and Michael was out in the living room job searching and watching his show. Zoey was in our bed with me and she was barking at herself in the mirror that's her new thing and I was just going to let her bark her head off as annoying as it was and Michael came in and yelled at her and kinda spanked her! She came running to me and curled up in my arms and slept in my arms while I watched my show! Then we were going to bed and I put her in the kennel and Michael got up to go get something and came back and got her out the kennel and said she wants to sleep with us! I said oh Michael I think you want her sleeping with us lol. I think he likes Zoey more then he really think he does! Then he told Zoey he was sorry for yelling at her earlier lol it was just cute how he talks to her! So the Bachelor, oh my!! What a show!!! I really really like Emily and Ashely the Dentist! The girl with the fang teeth oh my goodness she's crazy! There are alot of crazy girls on that show actually! I hope he ends up with Emily and if not she is the next Bachelorette!!! I don't know why I sucker myself into these shows but I watch them lol. Must be a girl thing! I feel so weird watching it by myself now last year I was watching it with my mom and sisters!!
I am praying Michael has a better day at work today! Just a big BUMMER what all has happen. I pray he finds a new job which I know isn't the easiest thing to do right now! but he's trying hard and looking! Hope something comes up for him and he's happier there :-) It feels like a Monday today thankfully it's TUESDAY! almost to Friday!!!! Yes i'm already counting the days down till Friday/the weekend hehehe
Quilts I've Made
4 weeks ago




It is soo hard to get up and goto a job you hate... it is soo draining!! I hope things get better for you guys!!
ReplyDelete