Happy FRIDAY!! So happy it's almost the weekend for me :-) oh my gosh 5 months ago today we got married time has sure
flown by!!!!!!!! I am loving married life it's the best :-) we are half way to a year!
Wowers!
I went over to the little girl I am going to start watching in January maybe 3x a week Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday for like 4 hours! She came to me with a big smile on her face!!!!!! Oh my gosh she is so cute her name is Elli! We are going to have fun playing together! :-)

Elli and I! Molly my sister watches her now twice a week but she when she starts school again in January, her classes aren't the same time so it won't work for her, she'll watch her on Fridays though. I'm excited Molly showed me how things work with Elli and what to do I am excited!
I am ready for Christmas! Just need to wait for it to be here now :-) I brought over all Michael presents from my parents I felt bad I was taking up the room with all the presents! So I decided I better just bring them over! Michael got all excited just like a little kid! but now he can't open them up till CHRISTMAS morning! I
know I'm such a tease putting the presents under the tree.

Crazy she knew exactly what ones were hers and she managed to open one of them she was too fast to catch she got one though that I couldn't get to her fast enough that little stinker so she had a little early Christmas lol
she got a little red ball she can run around with!

I took the wrapping paper away and she started looking for it like a mad women it was funny! I think she liked the paper more then the toy for the first few minutes! she'll get more presents on Christmas day :-)

I think she thinks she owns the
living room with all her toys
lol she has toys every where :-)

When I was at target yesterday they had a bunch of cute t-shirts for dogs for $2.50 of course I got some for her and Maddie, and they had this
ornament for a $1.00 and I was like oh cute I could put
Zoey's picture in it! :-) So I did! Michael loved it!

This morning Michael went back to work for the first time this week they called him back and said could you come in on Friday we need you, and he said sure, which was good for him because he really only had to take 2 vacation days which works out good :-) After
Zoey and Michael being together for 4 days straight
Zoey didn't want Michael to go to work :-( He left this morning and I was getting ready and she was at the step looking for her daddy and kinda
whimpering for a second. I was like
aww!!! I took her to my parents this morning, and now we are back on our schedule with her! She was so hyper when Michael was home I am sure he let her do whatever she wanted
lol. She's sleeping on my lap right now I just pulled out 2 of her top molars, they were so wiggly and one on her bottom! She woke up last night in the middle of the sounded like she was eating or grinding on her teeth and now that I saw her 3 molars were so wiggly she was moving them
I'm sure well they are out and won't have to worry about it, it scared me the first night I heard it I took her in the kitchen and looked in her mouth and didn't see anything! Now I know what was the matter her teeth were lose and bugging her poor baby! I did go to school for Dental Assistant but went for a semester and had to go on medical leave due to a car accident I was in almost 5 years ago that's another story I had to go to P.T. and lots of doctor appoints! I yet haven't gone back to school. So I love teeth! as you can see with
Zoey and her teeth
LOLMy poor mom is stressed out of her mind! With her mom in the assistant living, I can tell! I feel so bad for my mom and wish she wasn't so stressed out! I hope I don't have to put my parents in one. The one my Grandma's at is so nice though! I just hope she gets back to herself after the holidays and I will get to see her more! I don't see her much since she is going to see her mom now and making sure she's okay and what not! I totally understand that! I would do that same if that was her :-) I am praying for my mom so i hope that works and she won't be stressed out!

No comments:
Post a Comment