Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Thursday, December 16, 2010

It's been a crazy morning starts off forgot cell phone at our house ahh :-)

It's been a crazy day!!! I first had to start work at 6am this morning which meant I had to be up at 4:30am and out the door by 5:20am! I took a shower last night and got ready just fine and was out the door by 5:20am (I like starting at 6:30am that's for sure) I was like 10 miles away and digging threw my purse trying to find my cell phone. Couldn't find it! I couldn't turn around and go back to get or I'd be late to work so I quick drove and had enough time to go to my parents house quickly since I don't know my hubby's # off the top of my head I just press 3 and it calls him and I didn't know my house # either and I knew my mom had it so I got there I felt bad my mom heard me and I was telling what was going on, and I found our house # in my mom's phone book called Michael and woke him up and to tell him I forgot MY CELL PHONE! He said he could meet me after work at 9:45am and give it to me! What a great husband and he did we met and I reconnected with my phone!!! I felt so lost with out and was watching the clock so I could get it! I was driving to work and going back and forth oh I can do it I don't need my phone and then going yes I do I won't talk to Michael all day if I don't have it! I thought I could do it with out a phone for a day but I proved myself I couldn't and I live for my cell phone LOL What did we do back in the days when there was no CELL PHONE! My phone is by me at all times! It's sad I know but it really is and I'm sure most people are the same way :-) I had Michael bring me my Kohl's 30% off I got in the mail and figured if I'm over that way I might as well finish my Christmas shopping :-) So he brought and I went to Kohl's and Target and I am DONE with my shopping :-D I was going to do my last minute Christmas shopping on the 23rd when I was off work but now I don't have too :-) I got Michael some stuff for his stocking(candy, cookies, socks, boxers and some other little stuff) and Zoey some shirts and toys along with Maddie my parents dog too :-) I got Zoey a ornament that says baby first Christmas 2010 with a frame for ZOEY LOL It's my fur baby's first Christmas hehe Michael will laugh when I show him it :-) I got me some Christmas presents too at Kohl's, I'll wrap up to Amy from Santa hehe I bought myself 2 shirts and some brown suede boots :-) Michael doesn't know he'll laugh when he see my presents and say who got you those, and I'll say SANTA did ;-)



I was suppose to go see my Grandma after work but since I forgot my phone I wasn't going to be able too and my mom said next week I can. So that's the plan! 3 day week for me next week I can't wait!!!!! Tomorrow I am going to go see Elli the little cute girl I am going to nanny 2 days a week for 41/2 hours in the morning on my break I can't wait to see her and meet her!! Molly wants me to come over for one to meet her and show me how her day goes when I start in January! I'm so excited to get some extra cash to my name it will be nice :-)

Michael makes me smile every time I hear what he does with Zoey! He's so cute with her!!! He acts like shes a baby too! Since he has been home for the week off from work, Zoey and him have been hanging out and now she's attached to him and I'm chop liver for now to her :-) lol not really but she's just not wanting me as much anymore now that Michael is with her! It will change when he goes back to work ;-) anyways he brought Zoey over to his parents house for a few hours while he went to the ortho and to the neighbors to cut something and I had everything all ready for them to go her kennel and blankets, and I got home and said how did Zoey like seeing Grandma Lockman and Michael said oh she was so hyper and lilly and her (his parents dog) were running around none stop! Then he goes she went potty..... and my mouth dropped and said oh no not on their floor! then he goes on the potty pad a few times while she was there! I was like what? you brought a potty pad over too??? I was very impressed with him :-) He loves her just as much as I crazy much do :-) I wasn't planning on bringing her to his sister's house for Christmas when we get together with them on Xmas eve and Michael goes we are bringing Zoey with us right? I was like I wasn't planning on it! He goes oh yes she's coming with us I don't want to leave her at home all day! I was like in the back of my head awww I think we need a baby a real one :-) He's going to be a GREAT dad when we have one :-) I can tell just by how he is with Zoey even though she's a dog hehe. Last night I got home late I went to my parents after work for dinner since he ate at his parents and I got home Zoey came running to me and Michael came and helped me carried my stuff in, Zoey went in her kennel at 7:45pm and fell asleep and we just brought the kennel in our room and she slept in that since she wore herself out from running around at his parents house :-) She's going to be so tired after a week there when we are in Florida. Michael said this morning she didn't want to wake up LOL She was a tired little girl :-)

My parents neighbor had their baby on Friday afternoon she is sooo stinking cute!!! She has jet black hair and a lot of it! before I went to work yesterday my sister and I went to go see her :-) oh my gosh!!! She was so tiny and cute! Her name is Cecilia I sure do know a lot of cute babies these days everyone is having them now :-) but me hehe that's okay I can get my baby fixed for now by everyone Else's and my god daughter and either a niece or nephew on the way in March! Her mom showed me a container full of the big flower headbands she got for her! She has so many cute ones!! I was like awwww I hope we have a girl so I can buy them for ours :-) Cecilia will be so cute :-)

Wow I wrote a ton and wasn't going to write much and I knew that was going to happen hopefully I didn't bored you with my rambling on and on LOL :-) Time flies when your busy get to go back to work in an hour and half!


1 comment:

  1. I got Rosey a few of those shirts too!! ;-) So much fun! Cute photos. Yay for Christmaas!!!!

    ReplyDelete