Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Friday, November 19, 2010

The interview I thought went great we'll see what happens now :-)

Well I went to the interview, I think it went great but we'll see they had 8 interviewers and will pick on by next week sometime :-) if it's meant to be it's meant to be is the way I think of it! I don't need a new job right this instant but would like a new one I love my job I'm at but the split isn't so much fun :-/ I just want straight hours! I am so thankful I have a job with health insurance and dental :-) So we'll see what happens. I'm still going to keep looking :-) until I hear something. I don't want to get my hopes up! The lady gave me a tour of the center and I saw the preschoolers and one came up to me and hugged me :-) I thought that was so sweet! They sure are cuties! My ideal would be to work in the infant room but if not I'll go where ever needed:-)

Yes it's my favorite day of the week FRIDAY!!!!!!! So happy it's Friday and my weekend starts at 6pm when the last kid leaves my work hehe. Not much is going on this weekend Michael and his friend are going to be insulating our attic tomorrow morning and blowing the stuff up in it. So I don't plan on sleeping in with them doing that in the morning! But I'm going to try too :-)
Last night I got our Christmas cards ready and printed out our families addresses on the labels and I don't think I have enough ahh! I ordered 75 cards and I may be short 15 Michael has such a huge family with his relatives his mom is from a family of 12 kids! I thought it would be nice to mail out our cards to all his relatives too but not sure if we'll be able to or not might have to cut some people who are out of state but then I think what if they call each other and say did you get Michael and Amy's card and the person says no I don't want to be the bad one hehe. That's my fear but I'm never am :-) So we'll see what happens and if I can figure something out :-) I'm excited to mail them out probably after Thanksgiving or so :-) I'm so ahead of myself this Christmas it's kinda funny and people probably think I'm crazy for being so ready for Christmas and Thanksgiving hasn't even came yet LOL oh well better to ready then not ready hehe

Zoey is getting big and wants to get into everything!!! I can't believe she'll be 5 months in a few weeks!!! I am thinking about doing a creative memories book for her my mom does them and has made Michael and I numerous books for our wedding and when we first started dating and what not I better get on Zoey's so when we have a baby I can make them a book :-) I probably could make Miss Zoey 2 books with all the billion pictures I have of her hehe :-) I tried the other night pulling out her tooth that's very lose that is next to the one she lost but it won't come out it's so wiggle lol it's funny! I look each day to make sure it's there so I can get it when it comes out to save it :-) but we'll see if I can get it before she eats it lol Next week I work 2 days and Michael will be on nights and I am planning on leaving Zoey at home with Michael so she'll be home in her kennel for about 5 hours I hope she does great :-) when I get home she'll be needing to pee so bad I have a feeling and flood the pad lol I can't wait to have a very long weekend 5 whole days off and we'll be BUSY with FAMILY and My sister will be home with her boyfriend from Ireland too I can't wait it will be a fun 5 days:-) and 1 week from today is BLACK Friday I can't wait to go shopping :-)


2 comments:

  1. Good luck!! Yay for Black Friday in one week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with the job! I bet you'd be great at it! I bed you'll be relieved to get the attic done! Way to be prepared!I am not even close to prepared for Christmas.. but I never am! I thrive on last minute drama! lol at least for christmas! ha ha~!

    ReplyDelete