Something both Michael and I look forward to is becoming parents for the first time :-) hearing the baby's heart beat and seeing it for the first and then when it's born hearing it's first CRY! I can't wait! I have been waiting to be a mommy ever since I was little :-) Our time will come :-) Not yet anyways :-) We already have some names we liked picked out! But we'll see when I get pregnat if we still like them by then or have changed our mines hehe :-) I can't wait for the day when I find out I'm pregnat!Say some prays for me at 10:30am when I have my interview :-) I'm nervous but I know I'll do just fine :-)





That's the cutest picture ever!! I can't wait for those moments either :)
ReplyDeletePraying! And that is something great to look forward to, trust me, it is SUCH an amazing experience!
ReplyDeleteFingers crossed your interview goes well! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteYay! This will be a VERY happy thing someday!! :) Keep us posted on the interview!
ReplyDeleteGood luck! I bet you'll have the cutest little babe! :)
ReplyDelete