

The view of the pool area
Our romantic room :-) they changed up our bed every night with some kind of animal in a towel and rose peddles
The other half of our room! The first night we decided we'd take a bath and I was in the bathroom and Michael was doing something and he had the water running and some how the water over flow the tub and went all over the floor and under our bed LOL it took us like 2 hours to clean up after the fact we laughed about it! We didn't want to call anyone up to the room for a mop lol we used all the towels we had LOL
Me by the ocean that's as far as I would go in :-)
Sitting out by the pool getting some sun!
My husband and I
one night it was stormy and we lost the lights! oh a honey moon we won't forget about!
Chairs in the pool from the wind lol
Rain rain go away!
at lunch :) there were 7 restaurants you could chose from we usually went to this one for breakfast, lunch and dinner!
all the food we could chose from!
My husband got sick so bad throwing up 12 hours straight it was so bad and I felt so bad I couldn't do anything to help but just lay in our bed with a pillow over my head so I couldn't hear it happening or I'd be joining him too lol. He got food poison so bad! It was so scary he lost 10 pounds he didn't need t lose! It was a good thing I had brought my lap top and my mom is a nurse so we were skyping her and she was telling us what to do. If we didn't have that we'd probably have t go the hospital which we didn't want to go to!
All the stuff that made my husband better :-)
Husband and wife :-)
We got a letter when we first go there and then we left :-)It was a great honeymoon a honeymoon we won't forget :-) We were lucky he didn't get sick the first few days it was the last 2 days thankfully so we could enjoy the first couple days! We didn't come out of our room the last 2 days with Michael being sick! He got pnoumina too when we got home we went to the doctors the next day. And to top it off 3 months later I decided I was going to order some more pictures and put in the memory stick and ALL my pictures were gone!!!!!!!!! NO!!! I had lost all my pictures including our honeymoon pictures too!!!! Good thing I post most of them on Facebook and ordered them with my mom when we got back since she is going to make a book for us :-) These are only a few of our pictures we have over a 198 on my facebook :-) It was so much fun I tell you :-)
We are leaving for Florida with my parents and sister in March and we'll be over there for my birthday!!! I'm so excited! and even excited to be able to sleep in the same bed with Michael this year! Last year we had to be in two different rooms LOL since we weren't married when we went with my parents we rent a house :-) I can't wait :-) It will be a fun vacation!!!





Oh my gosh that looks absolutely AMAZING!!! love it!
ReplyDelete