Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

almost the weekend :-)

I'm so happy it's almost FRIDAY! I really really look forward to my weekends :-) I love my job but not my hours it's hard working a split! The weather has been amazing I can't believe it for being November and we don't have snow yet!! I think it may be coming though Friday! I am not looking forward to it! This will be my first winter driving in it going to work and back when I lived at my parents my job was a block away from their house! Now I have to drive 22 miles I'm nervous I hope it's not a terrible winter for driving!

Last night we had our last class at work we had to attend I got my 6 hours in inservice I need and only need like 5 more hours or so we have to have a certain amount of hours at work, I'm so happy I can just go home after work now and be with my husband and Zoey! I haven't been sleeping good the last 2 nights! I hope I can sleep good night at least!!! This day light savings is not fun! I get to go to work in the dark and come home in the dark and pray I don't hit a deer also. We have been going to bed early lately! Well we both are up by 5am to get ready for work Michael leaves at 5:20am for work and I leave at 5:45am and he usually gets home around any where from 2-4 depending how many hours he works and if he can work extra :-) which is nice but I guess comes December his work is going to be slow and they won't be getting a lot of hours! ugh! So I hope they get busy. So by 9pm we are tired and ready for bed Michael usually watches T.v. till 10pm and me I try to stay up but I can't LOL. I hope summer will be here fast and winter goes by fast!

Zoey is becoming a little stinker! She has so much energy now! and can't seem to simmer down my mom says she has ADDDDDD LOL I know yorkies have lots of energy! but boy does Zoey! Maybe it's just her puppy stage! Maddie was like her but now she's old and just lays around lol. I think Zoey has grown so more! I can feel it in her tummy when I pick her up! Her hair is growing back so fast already! I need to schedule a hair appointment for her soon!

Most of the black Friday ads are out online! Target's came out yesterday! I'm so excited! I love Black Friday shopping! I still don't know what I am going to get this year! Last year we got a lot since we just had bought our house we'll put a offer on it but we didn't close till Feb. 2nd 2010 and we needed pretty much everything! This year won't be that bad since we got pretty much everything we needed from our wedding and what not :-) My mom and sister's usually go together it's fun :-) I asked Michael if he wants to go with us and of course he said no but I'm sure I can get him to go :-)

I have to wait like 2 more weeks till I can put up our Christmas Tree!! I can't wait!!!!! I got our Christmas tree last year after Thanksgiving or Christmas I can't remember at Michael for like $100 and the regular price was like $400 it's prelite and has the lights on it I haven't taken it out of the box so when we put it up it will be the first time out of the box! I am just excited because it will be our first Christmas at our new house and Christmas married together and we have Zoey too :-) It will be fun!!!


6 comments:

  1. If you don't mind me asking, what childcare company do you work for? It sounds a lot like my job with the split and all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont think i'll peak at any of the online ads! One of my favorite things about Thanksgiving is peeking at the ads that come in the newspaper :)

    I'm glad you can go home early to be with the hubs! :) I bet thats a perfect end to your day :)

    Ohh and daylight savings has us all sorts of out of it! Aidyn is still napping and its after four! AHHH! But he has been getting up at six am and staying up late! I say we be like Hawaii and not have one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh funny so you have a split shift too? It's nice but in a way it's a pain in the but lol I work at Centennial Elm called Kids Club there's 5 elm in the school distric. What about you what program do you work for? How crazy is that! We have so much in common lol :-)Hopefully it will be closer to your new house when you get it :-) it's a little out of the way where we live so I just end up staying at my mom's on my break in the morning other wise i'd be driving 100 miles going back and forth 4x a day no thank you and when gas is going up too not fun!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's an award for ya on my new post ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I work for Adventures Plus. Its a morning and after school childcare program! I also go to my parents house during my break, their house is nice and close, if we get the house it will be a bit of a drive. We do have a lot in common! I saw on facebook you guys enjoy to four wheel...that is my fiance and my favorite thing! That is actually how he proposed :) Too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crazy I was wondering if that's were you worked! Yes we love going fourwheeling :-) I thought that's how Michael was going to ask me to marry him but he did it different :-) When we first started dating we went EVERY weekend! It was so much fun :-) How crazy how much stuff we have in common it's kinda cool actually :-)

    ReplyDelete