Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Monday, November 22, 2010

Day 20- Nick Names

This will be short and sweet! My nick names I go by are usually Ames, Amerz and Amy and some of our friends call Michael and I the Lockmonsters LOL Michael always jokes when I have a daycare it will be called The Lockmonsters! Ya we'll see about that one!

It's my Thursday today since I only have to work today and Thursday yahoo! I am still nervous about Thanksgiving at our house I'm sure it will go just fine just shocked and surprised we get to have it and It may be a lot of work to get ready for it! I hope my mother in-law will come over and help out before everyone comes over! Originally we were going to I thought we were having it at Michael's parents go there first for Thanksgiving eat and then stop at my parents on the way home, now that we are supposedly having it our house with his side we won't be seeing my family which is okay, we'll see them or I will if Michael has to work Friday we will be having Thanksgiving with my mom's side of the family which we usually do the day after Thanksgiving which works out. It just seems like this week is going to be CRAZY busy and being with family alot which I love that part but not the CRAZY busy part! Saturday we will be at my parents for snack and what not later in the day with my dad's side of the family and then Sunday is my Dad's birthday :-) These next Holiday's will be busy and Thank goodness Michael and I have been together before we were married for the holidays so we know what's going on and aren't trying to figure it out it will be our 3rd Thanksgiving/Christmas but first being Married :-D I know it will all work out in the end but I am just one of those people who hates being overwhelmed and trying to figure stuff out at the last minute i like planning ahead :-) I'm going to call Michael's mom tonight and ask her if they were just joking or if they really wanted us to have Thanksgiving over at our house! I feel bad we live so far away from everyone too. I don't mind having it I would just like to start getting the food ready and buy it! Which I won't start making the pies till Wednesday. Who knows maybe they were kidding and just wanted to see what we would say lol but who knows i'm happy to have it and if not that's okay.

The roads weren't so bad this morning coming into to work but they look like they aren't good now and we got a Little snow this morning too to top it off! I guess my sister did a 360 on the hwy this morning trying to switch lanes and hit black ice, she okay and nothing happened thankfully but she was so scared she said!!!! I'm kinda nervous about driving tonight how the roads will be! Wish I didn't have to drive to far or even better work HA-HA

Emily and Declan are suppose to be coming home tomorrow my mom is going to go pick them up half way at the border of Iowa at her friends house who goes to school with them! It works out then my mom doesn't have to drive 5 hours one way to pick them up and only has to drive 2 hours one way! When they go back school they will take one of my parents car back since Emily will need a car for her classes when she will be going to a hospital to work. Hopefully the roads will clear up and they can make it home safely and I will be able to see them! Probably won't see much of them but for sure Friday and Saturday I will and then go back Sunday after church. Maybe Emily and Declan could come over to our house and help me make some pies and visit we'll see though!

Sadly I think I am going to miss Black Friday Shopping this year! 1. We really don't need anything we have everything we wanted or got from our wedding :-) and I spend a good chunk of money last year getting stuff for our house we were buying and what not! It was fun but I don't see anything I really need and I would love to just stay in my bed and be warm and cozy :-) and not have to get up soooo early and freeze standing in line till the stores open up I do have to say it's so much fun when they open the doors and everyone runs in that's the best part of it :-) Good year to sleep in and not spend any money :-) If I do I'd buy it online like I did last year on some stuff I still got some good deals! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Have fun! I will be skipping BF deals too! Truth is I NEVER find anything I need! I'm going to get most of my Christmas shopping done at the beginning of December. This way I can work with some of my in homes the next day and just relax! :) At least we know we wont be trampled by crazy shoppers! :)

    ReplyDelete