Happy 3 months old Zoey!!! You are the joy of our life So glad we got you :-) You are a little stinker though and you like to chew on everything you can!!! Your little teeth are so sharp!! can't wait for your teeth to start coming out Mommy is going to save one for you :-) So today was the first day we left you at home by your self, we put you in the kennel and turned on the t.v. with music (toddler tunes music) and we got home from church and you were barking/whining! We opened the door and there you were out of the kennel! You little stinker weaseled your way out of it from the top mommy thinks she forgot to lock the top of your kennel! This was going to be a test to see how you did! You failed it and we can't leave you at home by yourself I guess quiet yet! Oh darn!!! You are right by me chewing on your toy thankfully not me this time!

Zoey 3 months old! Look how big she is! Comparing her to a can of soup so you can how big she really is :-) This was a to take a picture of you! You kept moving! I got one finally!


Yesterday she has a great life!!! Sleeping on the couch!

Cute little Zoey!
Yesterday when we were going to my parents house you again weaseled your way to the top of the kennel and I looked over and there you were! I think that's how you got out this morning when we were gone!
Zoey and Daddy she got a little over whelmed I think from everyone at the party sleeping on daddy is what she does best :-)
Sleeping with Mommy!!! sleeps like a baby! I think I need a real baby!!! but she is close to a real baby but just with fur lol

Went over to Michael's brother's house after to so Kelly Zoie and we were leaving and Michael was carrying her and she was sleeping in the Palm of his hand thought it was so cute lol
Not excatly sure what we have planned today! Michael's parents and our nieces are coming over to see Zoey Anna and Juila. probably just going to hang out and relax which will be nice :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment