

Yesterday while I was at my parents house I made zoey her treat container She doesn't like her treats yet! I think it's crazy lol

and Food container!

Zoey sleeping!! Sleeping bueaty!!

Birthday girl :-)

My parents bird we put Zoey up there while we ate in her cage and she slept and Scooter sang to her lol

Zoey just before bed last night
See what I mean she has her little paws wrap around daddy's fingers :-) I thought this was so stinking cute!!Emily came home for the weekend to surprise Molly for her Birthday! I was at work when she came home but from what I heard Molly was so surprised :-) She met Zoey last night and loved her but who doesn't fall in love with her when they see her cute tiny face!!!!!!!!!!
Michael went to Ikea with his neighbor so it's just Zoey and I at home she is sitting next to me sleeping while I blog away hehe




No comments:
Post a Comment