Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

i'm going to be an aunt tomorrow to baby #7 so excited!!!!!

TOMORROW again!
and will

I 'm so so SOOOO excited !!!! My Hubs' sister in-law and her husband are expecting their 3rd bundle of joy Tomorrow morning at 7am... and I could NOT be happier. This will be # 7 grandbaby for my in-laws and also the 7th niece/nephew for all of us.I have wanted to be an "aunt" my whole life... almost as much as I want to be a mom. I was so lucky to grow up with the coolest aunts, and I'm so close with all of them. I love spending time with my aunts and I always thought it must be SO much fun to be an aunt... all the fun with half the responsibility of being a parent! I can't wait to spoil this kid rotten along with all my other niece's and nephews and be the best aunt ever to them all!!!. :) # 8 baby (Michael's sister) is due in March so there will be 8 grandkids/nieces and nephews on the lockman side and when we have children we'll make 9,10,11 and maybe 12 lol........... for sure 9,10,and 11 :-)
I can't wait to find out if I'll have a new niece or nephew!! My mom's friend was over and she was saying she likes all my status I post on Facebook and I said jokingly I'd have my phone next to me when I'm giving birth updating status hahaha we all laughed! I wouldn't do that! my phone will be shut off or try to shut it off haha......... I can't stay away from my phone to save my life it has to be next to me and on my night stand at night lol. it's sad! I think everyone is like that now a days with their cell phones!
I'll keep you all posted on what I get to be an aunt to either a Kate or Lucas are their names! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm probably just as excited as they are to have it!!!! I'm going to be sooooooooooo excited when we have ours! :-D We won't go see Kate or Lucas till Thursday morning

No comments:

Post a Comment