Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I have a new niece!!!!!!!! Kate Roselynn Lockman

I'm a AUNT!! # 7 to add to the Lockman family with grandkids at 8:02am 7lbs 15 ozs and 20.5 long Kate Roselynn was born to Michael's brother and sister in-law!!!!!! I can't wait to go see the little bundle!!!!!!!!! Now I can go shopping since we know what it is :-) hehe I'm going to get her bows and headbands and cloths and shoes :-) she's going to be so cute!! All my niece's and newphews are cute anyways :-D we will go see her tomorrow in the morning :-D So excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment