Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Might have a new memeber in our family :-) no not a baby a Puppy!!! HEHE

Tomorrow we are going to go look at a Yorkie! Yes we may be getting a new member to the Lockman Family no not a baby! a dog! I can't have a baby but I can get a dog! Does that make sense???? No! Oh well I'll take a dog for now! Michael really really wants a dog! We have been talking about it and trying to wait a while but now he really really wants one so he has talked me into wanting one now too. I of course got to pick out the dog :-) and of course I wanted a Yorkie just like Maddie! My mom actually found this lady who has yorkies for sale in the news paper! I called to set up to go over there and look at them tomorrow! She has a few Females which I want a girl! Who knows we may fall in love with this dog and take her home :-) I already have a name picked out for our little dog if we get her. I will announce her name when we bring her home :-) Michael wanted to name the dog a name I want to name our little girl when we have a baby! I laughed and said ahh you know that's the name I want to name our girl when we have one. and if we name the dog that name that means we can't name our girl that name! I know you too well mister!

I am excited! but yet nervous, it's like having a baby but it has fur lol.......... It will be fun to have a dog at our house and Michael will be happy to have company in the mornings with him :-) Never thought we'd have one this fast! :-)

I'll keep you posted if we buy her tomorrow or not!!! I know when I see the dog I am going to fall in love with it and want to buy it! and dress her up in cloths and spoil her rotten :-) hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment