Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Monday, September 27, 2010

Beautiful l Monday!

Man it was such a beautiful day today!! I dressed like It was going to be freezing cold out! We were outside with the kids this afternoon and I was taking my layers of clothing off lol. It felt like summer all over! Today was alright kinda boring, I didn't go home to see my husband on my break, I went to my parents house and hung out there. My mom got back from her retreat and man our wedding book she did is AMAZING!!!!! She has 4 more to go! but she is almost done with the first one with 75 pages!! AMAZING! That is our Christmas present this year all our books she is doing for us :-) That will be the best Christmas present ever!!
Here is my new badge for work! Doesn't say A Syverson anymore it now says A Lockman! I love it! I sent it to my sister Molly and she said weird and I was like why??? she said because it doesn't say Syverson! I said ohhh okay! HAHA

Yesterday We went to Ikea to look at cabinets for Michael's man cave aka the garage! He is going to have this garage decked out! I just shake my head and giggle at him!!! I will go over board when we have our first kid so it will be okay I'm just letting him do his thing :-) Ikea was packed! Michael had never been there before he loved it! We are going back sometime to get the cabinets he pick out! after that we went over to his parents house for dinner, I had a feeling our 2 nieces that are always over there, were going to be there and sure enough they were! So we really didn't get to talk to his parents much which I was bummed because we don't see them much or talk to them much so Then their dad came over with his new girl friend and Michael's parents met her for the first time! She was cute and nice! I think his parents liked her but again it was their first time seeing her. Since Michael really never goes over to his parents house I thought it was going to be nice to go over there for dinner and just talk but the 2 girls were over and then their dad came over and we left! His mom kept telling us she was so sorry but we were like it's fine! We went over to his brother's David's house to see a sample of what the garage floor was going to look like David did one on a cardboard. I was inside talking to Kelly my sister in-law I love her! She is so nice. We were talking about her having the baby! She is having it next Wednesday I am so excited! I am going Thursday morning to go see the little one. Not sure if Michael will be coming with me I don't want to scare him too bad and he doesn't like hospitals so I don't know I think it would be good for him to see what it's like but who knows. anyways. So we were talking away and the guys were in the garage! We left and when we left Kelly told Emma and Jacob to say good bye to Auntie Amy and Uncle Michael. I thought that was so cool to hear that! Auntie Amy!! I'll be an Aunt in a week to #6 and in March #7. Crazy! Go from being an Aunt to 0 and then to 6 and then 2 more on the way :-) After that we went over to my parents house to see my mom and to see the book she did for us! I can't stop looking it! It's so nice!!!!!!

I am going home tomorrow to see Michael :-) on my break I go home or try to we'll see how when it comes winter and snow how many times I will go home! Probably not much! But for now with it not snowing I go home Tuesday and Thursdays and Fridays he goes into work at 11am so I just stay at my parents during my break.

uh-oh rumor has it Target it opening at 4am the day after Thanksgiving!!!!! yikes!!!!I'm sure Kohl's will be opening at 3am and Wal mart at 5am! Something like that! They just should all open up at midnight!!!!!!! It would be alot easier!!!!! I am getting excited for Black Friday even though it's a ways away!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment